capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Wait Becca considers herself Danny's friend? She she seems like she barely tolerates his presence and acts like hanging out with him is a chore. She strings him along and bangs the MC in situations where he might see. Honestly to have her get upset Clara while not giving a crap about Danny is crazy. Even full cock lust about Clara is considerate of others. MC has mostly come around too because people complained about him being full sadist in the early game This update managed to sour me on her in just few scenes. Option to leave her in the box when?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Wait Becca considers herself Danny's friend? She she seems like she barely tolerates his presence and acts like hanging out with him is a chore. She strings him along and bangs the MC in situations where he might see. Honestly to have her get upset Clara while not giving a crap about Danny is crazy. Even full cock lust about Clara is considerate of others. MC has mostly come around too because people complained about him being full sadist in the early game This update managed to sour me on her in just few scenes. Option to leave her in the box when?
She considers herself his friend (though she's a shitty one to say the least), but she clearly doesn't want anymore than that, which Danny does.

Eventually, things are going to reach their head, because secrets always come out in the end.

Had Danny wanted to hang out in a genuinely platonic way, she'd be more nice in general.

But yes, Becca I think does have a 'dark side' beneath the ditzy innocent exterior that's slowly unravelling.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I tried searching the thread but there seems to be conflicting news on it, so I'm sorry for asking a question that some are probably tired of seeing - but is there still a plan to add a lewdpatch for the less patreon friendly content?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I tried searching the thread but there seems to be conflicting news on it, so I'm sorry for asking a question that some are probably tired of seeing - but is there still a plan to add a lewdpatch for the less patreon friendly content?
I don't think there would be a whole lot of new content added for a patch that they wouldn't even financially benefit from. However an incest patch is hinted to come (non-officially) from someone later down the line iirc

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes