wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
someone know where i need to go for :

- Did you hear strange sounds neaar darnell's house
-Well, let's meet priscilla at the movies tonight !

And i have some bug in classroom i cant continue few story because bug in classroom ....

Help guys

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
How do I continue from the previous versions save? Ive looked all over and can't seem to find a save location and the changelog says there IS save compatability.

BenisMan69

Jan 14, 2018
I found the rope for the "lets find a rope to get Tiffanys ball back"
But the quest is still there. Is there any way to refresh quest objectives?

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Let's hope they scrap the NTR altogether. Who cares for that shit except for a vocal minority? There's so many storylines that have been put on hold for months and months, it would be ridiculous to diverge from the general tone of the game and put a silly NTR story right in the middle of it.
Simply out of place in how this game has been setup and developed in the last year.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
But yes, Becca I think does have a 'dark side' beneath the ditzy innocent exterior that's slowly unravelling.
She was going to tell a guy who almost died, whose father left him to die that his mother was banging his friend, pretty much destroying all the relationships he has left in the middle of crisis, just to spite the MC. That is a C-word move in my book.

Mar 7, 2017
Let's hope they scrap the NTR altogether. Who cares for that shit except for a vocal minority? There's so many storylines that have been put on hold for months and months, it would be ridiculous to diverge from the general tone of the game and put a silly NTR story right in the middle of it.
Simply out of place in how this game has been setup and developed in the last year.
get out.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
speak for yourself, if you go through the thread there are A LOT of people asking for ntr, and there's already set up for the ntr it's not just being smacked on right in the middle

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
She was going to tell a guy who almost died, whose father left him to die that his mother was banging his friend, pretty much destroying all the relationships he has left in the middle of crisis, just to spite the MC. That is a C-word move in my book.
Well...I got nothing there. :LOL:

I'll probably need to expand on it further to show the flip side with her there a bit. I've already been jotting some stuff for Danny's Script so.

Reactions: hannibal_291

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
It ended up in the patreon docket which is decided by voting so clearly there is a demand. People have been asking about it for years. I don't see what the complaint is when they have said many times over that it's avoidable.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
speak for yourself, if you go through the thread there are A LOT of people asking for ntr, and there's already set up for the ntr it's not just being smacked on right in the middle
No it doesn't make sense anymore. Keep in mind that the focus of this game has been changed and it has been reworked. A guy basically possessed by a demonic sex devil would not take kindly to being played the fool. Even less so if the MC and the mom character actually get some action in the next update.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
This some good shit!

And a question. Has anyone else problems with Gallery? there's holes here and there and especially at the end even though I've done everything. Please.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes