Mar 19, 2020
IMG_6088.GIF For this update. This is my attitude.( A man in bed). Shocked by this game, I need to mend my body after playing this game. For the men Always want NTR,(Jumping woman)

YI(CBQ@Q`WT(HD2CO@9{Q}M.png
by the way, if you want NTR, you can imagine the protagonist as him, a typical NTR patient,lol

doomseeker

Jul 2, 2019
By mistake I deleted the save on which I could insert the code starting from the last update. Anyone know if there is a method to recover it?

nabana

May 24, 2019
help!
by mistake i delete the first save, where you can enter the code for new contents. i tried to unilstall ad clear all the files but i can't see those save again

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
There seem to be some problems with the gallery, don't know anyone else has this. I have completed the new update 100% however:
1. None of the new scenes show up in the v.0.17.x scenes gallery, it's completely empty, and;
2. None of Jessica's new CGs show up in the CG gallery.

It's a really good update btw, great sex scenes, just a bit of difficulty replaying them.

lostfrog

Feb 16, 2020
It's the one after that, actually: Mary Mega, Tiffany Mega, then NTR
So is the game going to focus on NTR updates exclusively after the next two patches? As a cuckold I can't wait to see MC's mom and sis taste some real BBC! Good luck with the game!

SA2X

Aug 1, 2018
Ok , if someone know way for the android version the save code doesn't work , i fill everything , but still X

ohnee

Jan 22, 2018
the game froze when sara bends over in class . did anyone else encounter that problem ?? also i some quests popup on without talking to the person for the quest like getting the ball back for tiffany
my game also freezes

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes