mckitt1955

Jun 2, 2018
Came across a bug with the kitchen at night
When I enter it I can't go back to the living room, can enter the backward, but nowhere else, not even from the backward.

UPDATE: the bug seems to occur when you rescue Becca from the warehouse
Having the same problem.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Is there yet any real sex scene involving the mother, not only the night scenes with such teasing? Have my hopes on this..

D

Deleted member 2118051

Is there yet any real sex scene involving the mother, not only the night scenes with such teasing? Have my hopes on this..
Not yet, the current update only advances your relationships with Becca and Clara (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Where can I get that?
I thought it was very popular since it works with almost all games.
(There are many tutorials on youtube on how to use it, after all, it is very easy.)This in Spanish. I don't know if there is a video in English that sums it up in 2 minutes like this.

Last edited:

sho1223

May 28, 2017
And of course naming the street that Priscilla (and possibly MC as Priscilla lives on a corner) lives on Pickman is one of the tried and true references. Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! And of course that goes with all the hints that have been thrown around so far. Personally I'm hoping that the fact that every woman in this town who is not Priscilla has rocking tits and ass is particularly because Cthulhu (or other outer entity) likes em thicc.
Can't wait for the sandwich shop to be named something like Done Wich.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Came across a bug with the kitchen at night
When I enter it I can't go back to the living room, can enter the backward, but nowhere else, not even from the backward.

UPDATE: the bug seems to occur when you rescue Becca from the warehouse
Having the same problem.
Yeah, unfortunately the only way I could fix it was to start over for the provided save.

oste22

May 31, 2017
Update was everything i hoped for, props to you lostraven and uber. So can we expect becca and clara threesome or becca butt stuff in the next update ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes