gamerererere

Jun 5, 2019
Man! Now that was awesome, does it mean that Becca likes the bad boy version of MC better? So is it more advantageous to choose to fuck her with the evil MC than to do a special first time? will it change anything, like romance and corruption? Or is it just the shape of Becca's first time?
SPOLIER ALERT

Reactions: kynn88

kynn88

May 25, 2018
code isn't a bypass, I decided to play with it and the game froze the second I went home.
In mine it worked normally using the code to start the game where the last update stopped, there is only a problem when I try to start everything again with the maximum status code!

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Had Danny wanted to hang out in a genuinely platonic way, she'd be more nice in general.

But yes, Becca I think does have a 'dark side' beneath the ditzy innocent exterior that's slowly unravelling.
I can see that. Most of her negativity regarding him is when he's pining over her and she's desperate for him to get a hint (and considering how insecure and barely capable of showing a HINT of assertiveness she was portrayed for so long, its understandable that she wouldn't be all that willing to try and sit down and have a straight conversation with him about how much she ISN'T interested..........and then the MC was all "Uh, yeah. Mind pretending to be interested in him to get him out of the house? If not, his dad's gonna fucking die.". Which immediately made it way worse.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Autarchy

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Damnnn! when i saw on changelog that Danny would be involved in this recent patch, i was over the moon, but there was no hot scenes with him TT_TT

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes