Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Hi. Can anyone say if sissification abd trap is directed on MC or on side charas? And how rich in ntr this game? Ty in advance.
Danny is the character who has optional sissy/trap content, where he pretends to be a girl. The MC never changes. (see christmas special for quick example) No real NTR content at moment (other than Priscilla being more in control of Becca than you are)- so NTR is very thin at moment- I am projecting it will only really apply to Tiffany/Darnell, or perhaps Sara whore options.

bugs (new version opened on top of old, replacing files- then used the olympu cheat)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GiveMeTheLinks

Oct 22, 2019
Uh... So maybe im dumb but I can't make the "new update cheat" work.
I do click on the 1st load slot, put the code, the green check shows up and then... nothing
And if I try to play from my last save as soon as i go to bed I get the "Thanks for playing" splash screen.

EDIT
NVM, managed to do it. You haave to fill the 3 name slots too for it to work

Last edited:

byakurenshi

Dec 13, 2018
found 2 bugs when playing from beginning
1st. at class when you click on becca back
2nd. study at class (after dany interrupt his mom and mc)

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Man! Now that was awesome, does it mean that Becca likes the bad boy version of MC better? So is it more advantageous to choose to fuck her with the evil MC than to do a special first time? will it change anything, like romance and corruption? Or is it just the shape of Becca's first time?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes