jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Work for TT continues, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

P. S, my old friends Studio Kuma have been working their socks off to bring in a steady steam of content and are just two hundred dollars off their major stretch goal! Feel free to check them out if you want! :)

the 32bits version updates are definetly forgotten?

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Do you remember the girl that was lying when the MC gets to the smoking area of the school for the very first time. I think that girl might be 'Toy'.

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
we need danny :mad:
Yeah Danielle needs content

Well the Mia shit sucks hard. Kind of a cop out "avoidable," type deal.
meh i dont really mind for starters Mia and the Main character never interacted before and shes pretty fugly compare to the other girls in game

what i am confused about is how many people in the comments are upset with the update personally i felt it was good as for Mommy not getting more content well not everyone is a Mommy fan sure Mommy Time is the best time but to have a update for 1 character doesnt seem very logical

in any case at the end of the day they will all serve Micheal Calvan however in my game they will all serve Da Johnster

Greda and Mommy will soon be like this

Screenshot_1.png

And Greda should service Mommy after its the rule that the Rich Milfs should serve the thicc Common Milfs kinda like this

Screenshot_5.png

unfortunately my wish is probably not going to happen and Greda will more then likely be training Mommy when im not doing it

Screenshot_14.png

Reactions: Distru

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Dec 1, 2018
While I cannot comment officially on any patch, it is definitely something on my mind.
So... How is your mind doing?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seriously, TT is fucking false advertiser from the VN world. You promised NTR lovers some content, even before the game name was changed from Family Ties, you promised Mom-Son content, from the very beginning of the game itself, again "FAMILY TIES", seriously, now you don't even have "Landlady" content at all, what is the fucking problem to just make this patch? You obviously not gonna make her content till the very end, so what is the problem?
This game is also advertised as "multiple choices" and again, it is advertised like that at least for two straight years. I have no problem with "no landlady content", also i don't care about "non linear", i like the idea of linear games, where you're able to see all content, also i'm kinda feel no sorry for NTR lovers, let those suckers suffer, they killed 90 percent of XXX content in 2019-2020, who even thought that cuckholders has so much money and willingness to pay???
I'm only against the idea that this game MEANT to be incest, it WAS incest and you still advertise it like one, but your doing nothing for the players. Don't give me content with mom, give me fucking relation changer patch!!!!!
P.S See you in two years:D
P.P.S I know you're, most likely, not the one responsible for this shit, as you're started developing this game only for a year, maybe two. And as i can see you're doing great job, cause updates are quite frequent. Most likely, this is all happening because of the cock-suckers from initial team, to scary to be banned from Patreon for creating a patch. But guess what, not even one game was banned for incest patch. Not a single game. Damn, Mr.C from Corruption did not bothered with removing incest from the game at all. Patreon only reacts AFTER one of the patrons submit strike for prohibited content. Thats all. So say hi to those cock-suckers from me please, and again, not offence specifically for you. You're breathtaking!)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Dec 1, 2018

So... How is your mind doing?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seriously, TT is fucking false advertiser from the VN world. You promised NTR lovers some content, even before the game name was changed from Family Ties, you promised Mom-Son content, from the very beginning of the game itself, again "FAMILY TIES", seriously, now you don't even have "Landlady" content at all, what is the fucking problem to just make this patch? You obviously not gonna make her content till the very end, so what is the problem?
*Ahem* Here is my 'official' response I have to give whenever asked about it.

Well the only thing I can comment is that due to Patreon's TOS and censorship we couldn't officially endorse any sort of fan patch that alters the game to include content not allowed.

And yes, that's literally all I can say on the matter.

This game is also advertised as "multiple choices" and again, it is advertised like that at least for two straight years.
There are split routes planned, such as becoming Sara's dealer instead of helping her get off drugs but I can't say at this point when we'll be leaving some of the 'linear' style atm.

P.S See you in two years:D
Feel free to check out some of my indie stuff in the meanwhile, MIRROR HEARTS (Being converted over to unity) and my top secret project when it launches.

P.P.S I know you're, most likely, not the one responsible for this shit, as you're started developing this game only for a year, maybe two. And as i can see you're doing great job, cause updates are quite frequent. Most likely, this is all happening because of the cock-suckers from initial team, to scary to be banned from Patreon for creating a patch. But guess what, not even one game was banned for incest patch. Not a single game. Damn, Mr.C from Corruption did not bothered with removing incest from the game at all. Patreon only reacts AFTER one of the patrons submit strike for prohibited content. Thats all. So say hi to those cock-suckers from me please, and again, not offence specifically for you. You're breathtaking!)
Well I can't comment on anything with the internal side to the production of Taffy Tales, but I can say that I always feel personally like I have to shoulder some of the responsibility and that when we have an update that people feel has let them down I tend to feel like I've let people down somewhat.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
'more' ? does that mean just a little more or like next update she will have most of the update around her ? without teasing this time ? can we be clear about that

unless you dont know this info just asking
I know in the remaining script there's far more than just 'teasing' for Mary.

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
I have to be honest: The Danny content got me pumped! It's rare to see games go to these lengths, at least when it comes to domination.

• Angry
Reactions: Korder

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
what i am confused about is how many people in the comments are upset with the update personally i felt it was good as for Mommy not getting more content well not everyone is a Mommy fan sure Mommy Time is the best time but to have a update for 1 character doesnt seem very logical
I enjoyed it as well, but with the past character updates it went was pretty hyper focused whilst this one was more spread out. Thats why people are upsettie. That and same people that REEE Danny every update.

Reactions: KMonkeyMon

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
I love Taffy Tales but this release is so bug ridden it's like a rain forest. I was a Patreon supporter up until last month (still payed this month) but I can't continue to support the game. Just would like the game to be more stable.

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
This was a great update. Really enjoyed it.
But again a good amount of Clara content so I hope in the next update Clara has a little break so update can focus on the othr girls.
At the moment the game is very linear but I really liked the becca scene from the last update where we can choose between a harder or a softer aproach. Please more of that small choices.

I encoutered two bugs in the Linux version:
- after unlocking the save file with the code for this version the game acted a little weird: It showed the outside of Clara's house but started to show the text and the characters from the beginning of the game and with the naming variables showing instead of the actual names. Restarting the game solved that and the save loaded correctly and the names were shown correctly till the end.
- the game hang and you have to load a save game if you get the "FAIL!"-end on the dialog choices scenes (like spying on the principal and calling him)

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Whenever the Gallery is opened the game loops through all Gallery "Items" and checks if they´re unlocked. I just disable that check.
I believe the scene you are talking about is in the Christmas Special the Developer did.

EDIT:
Yep, its in the Christmas Special: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-christmas-special-final-uberpie.42650/
I appreciate the info and fair enough, but FWIW the scene in the Christmas special is a different one. The scene I'm referring to is right at the end of the 14.x update, you can see the CG's in the main game, images 575-586. But I guess it's not included in the scene gallery at all, so your fix wouldn't do anything about it.

Anyway, thanks again for your great unlocker.

Reactions: v3n3

felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018
no new scenes with danny sadly, even though there were couple moments on this update that the dev could have implemented atleast one scene (one example the bedroom while danny is asleep there is a dialogue that make u feel that is gonna be a interaction but somehow they decided to block that ideia with a nonsense dialogue).
i know right? it was pretty annoying lol.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Does anybody got tips for taking key from Toy.
Extract each dildo by clicking at the rate that doesn't trip the danger level and extract all (key last) before the countdown timer runs out.

Spoiler - I think Toy might well be his sister as we haven't seen her active since the start of the game :)

• Wow
Reactions: unknown78

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
i'm always stuck at 95,4% after speak to mary and "I want the truth now", what can i do after ?
What does the task list at the top tell you that you need to do next? That's on the PC version, so it might be different on another platform, but that is how I get to the 100% completed.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
UberPie

Great idea with Punch Hard / Punch Weak for different outcomes.

Maybe you could implement two/three different paths for each encounter?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes