Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
Guys, I really need help. I can't access the game every time I click "Start Game". Is there something I am doing wrong to play this game? I did it over and over, but it keeps saying "Error". Please help me.

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
What do I do when I have the 0.5.2D version and I can't play it each time I click on "start game"? Cuz whenever I do so, it crashes on me and tells me to send a message to the developers about it.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I mean to be fair, you were duped by whoever posted this technical update, which came out June 12th, just now. Doubtful it was Uber. -Morah

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys but was the part of the incest removed? I have not played for a long time (from the first updates) but I noticed that mum simply calls her Mary

(Sorry my English)

Wombattian

May 20, 2018
Hello

I always wanted to play this game, but this old laptop of mine cannot play unity games for some reason!
I have windows xp, btw. I don't know if that is related to my problem.
I want to ask if you guys know of a fix to this problem, without changing windows or laptop. Do you play unity games exclusively in browser or do you need a special program? What am I not getting? Alot probably XD
Plz help

3.50 star(s) 345 Votes