albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone else notice how the split personality is called the "Ego," referencing Sigmund Freud's theory of the Id, Ego, and Superego, when it should be the Id? The ego is the mediator between the id and superego, whereas our split personality is definitely not that.
who cares, Freud was wrong anyhow

Reactions: edit99

LordKuma

Mar 26, 2020
Reinstalled this game for the latest update but when i went too load into the save TT gives u too unlock it wasn't there anyone know how too fix this or have a savefile right before the most recent update? thanks.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Reinstalled this game for the latest update but when i went too load into the save TT gives u too unlock it wasn't there anyone know how too fix this or have a savefile right before the most recent update? thanks.
unlock the save by using the code : gnkdoxbe

The save file unlocked using the code above will load from right before the recent update.

Reactions: bernthal

derive

May 2, 2018
Hi, I think my game is bugged. I am at a point where I have to go to Jessica's place on a sunday (day 55 in walkthrough). The quest says I have to buy mints. I remember buying them before, but they don't seem to be in my inventory. The shop is also empty. When I enter Jessica's house, nothing happens. Also if I try to leave, the game says: "I can't just leave yet". So I'm stuck and only can leave the house by clicking the map. Is there a way to solve this?

Reactions: mgtoons

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Anyone else notice how the split personality is called the "Ego," referencing Sigmund Freud's theory of the Id, Ego, and Superego, when it should be the Id? The ego is the mediator between the id and superego, whereas our split personality is definitely not that.
Freud also believed everyone wants to low-key fuck their mom which seems to be the case here.

jxsh.

Aug 31, 2020
Hi, I think my game is bugged. I am at a point where I have to go to Jessica's place on a sunday (day 55 in walkthrough). The quest says I have to buy mints. I remember buying them before, but they don't seem to be in my inventory. The shop is also empty. When I enter Jessica's house, nothing happens. Also if I try to leave, the game says: "I can't just leave yet". So I'm stuck and only can leave the house by clicking the map. Is there a way to solve this?
Well, If You Have A Save Before You Bought The Mint Couldn't You Just Load That And Do It All Over Again?

hms117

Sep 9, 2020
Guys, Jessica isnt showing up for me during the dialogues and she goes missing in a few sex scenes. Whats the fix?

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Guys, Jessica isnt showing up for me during the dialogues and she goes missing in a few sex scenes. Whats the fix?
Haha yeah that happened to me too, guess there are still some bugs in jessica's content. Just have to phase it through.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't :(
Well then go to the previous save wherever it might be and just skip till you get to the point before you buy the mint and save there. Then buy the mint and save again. This was you won't have a problem when it gets stuck again. If it keeps getting stuck backup your saves and delete the game and try reinstalling it and trying again.

LordKuma

Mar 26, 2020
unlock the save by using the code : gnkdoxbe

The save file unlocked using the code above will load from right before the recent update.
Appreciate the reply but my problem is that the savefile itself inst there for me too unlock i tried deleting and reinstalling TT but its still gone not sure how too fix it

jxsh.

Aug 31, 2020
I Have A Theory On The Pills That The MC We're Taking When He Was A Kid, So Harry Said If You Took The Pills You'll Get A Really Strong Sex Drive Right? And The Side Effects For That Is That Their Dicks Will Get Bigger, What If When The MC We're Taking The Pills, He's Sex Drive Was Buried In He's Subconciousness, And Only The Side Effects Worked That's Why He Has A Massive Dick, And When The MC Got Hit By The Gerda's Car That's When He's Subconciousness With A Really Strong Sex Drive Awoke (Well This Is Just A Theory lol)

Reactions: Ddraigon
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes