PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Stuck yet again, I'm in Jessica's arc this time and I've seen 99% of the scenes. So basically I just did anal with her, found her diary and video game cd, played it and found out she has a pregnancy fetish. And it ends there, in the tasks it says "it's time I talk to someone" and it wt it says that Jessica's supposed to call me for a second round and I'm to buy breath mints to swap with her birth control pills. But she's not calling me. And if to follow the tasks, who do I need to talk to? HELP!

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Alright man you made your point xD.. I got what i wanted though, your attention. Can't wait to see some of them LESS THICC CHICKS you promised. xD
HEY THIS ME, A GUY WHO LOVES THICC CHICKS, AND MY CAPS LOCK!!! JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THIS GAME IS MAINLY ABOUT THE THICC CHICKS. CUZ I DONT LIKE NOT-THICC CHICKS. SO MORE THICC CHICKS PLSSSSS! lostraven

Mar 11, 2018
Wasn't this update about Maria, what was this ? nothing at all!
Next update have to be the full Maria update.
TT is no longer an incest game (hence why the tag was removed), this was clarified last year when the dev decided to completely switch the gears from developing Mary content as the main storyline to giving some background for others. Personally, I don't support it either, because TT started out as a incest game, not some ordinary meet-n-bang game. On top of that, patreoners are directly influencing decisions for next update roadmap through voting. Whether they want Mary or not, it's up to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes