wildshot

May 28, 2020
At this point I can only be happy at the December release. Wonder Woman, Cyberpunk, Taffy Tales, Rando Resident Game, PLAYBOI CARTI, Attack on Titan. If all goes well life will be exquisite this December.
Indeed is a good december I was planning playing this game before Cyberpunk because if I don't it would be impossible after the release of that game and with AoT, good month for both anime and manga, be careful with the spoilers, guys.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Yea anyone got an ETA, really love the game.
I'd rather wait a year for good ass content instead of having a crush like freaking cyberpunk or Witcher or any other bullshit I consider this like a triple A rated game for hentai and PC on the phone I mean yes, dear really don't have anything else they could be working on when this is such a hit but at the same point don't rush it man we got a shitload of content soon as we downloaded the game I'd rather wait another year for like a shitload more

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I know beggars cant be choosers but it would be nice if the generous preview pic leakers could post them in a way that they don't disappear. I know, I know, I should join the patreon.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I know beggars cant be choosers but it would be nice if the generous preview pic leakers could post them in a way that they don't disappear. I know, I know, I should join the patreon.
Its still there I quoted the post and even in the quote all you have to do is the click on "show attachment" but up the page a little is the original posters post and the pic shows up for me without having to click. I suggest you check your browser.

Reactions: incestdude

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I think some people need their privacy to play lewd games, playing on mobile provides them that.

It just seems strange to play it on your phone to me, I personally have my own office with locking door just in case I do decide to have some private time. But I guess that makes a little more sense.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hello all, new to this site. I think I just finished the current version of this game. I got the scene with the special pills my MC had been fed throughout his life. Went to confront Mary and she said "It isn't what you think" then nothing after that line. Am I truly at the end of this update? I guess that makes for some cliffhanger huh?

Minerva_545

Jul 31, 2020
I'm not a dev/mod here, just reposted from before. And it looks like the filesupload and NoPy links on the first page post still work, it's just the Mega one for Android that's down.
Oh that's okay. I just wanted to know how can I get past 39.5% of the Story completion. Incase if you had played this

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes