Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
oh man im itching for the update so bad.
end of december is a long way.
somebody has to make a captains log on this painful journey of waiting.LOL

Reactions: Mirnation

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
oh man im itching for the update so bad.
end of december is a long way.
somebody has to make a captains log on this painful journey of waiting.LOL
Invoking my most ancient form I see...A dangerous move.

But yeah, things coming this updates...Things, as in stuff. As in content.
Yes.

*Sips coffee*
Damn I'm good at PR.

1606605161380.png

zone1978

Oct 5, 2017
This is actually the only game I am still longing for as I lost all interest for games with DAZ content that I can render by myself and all Fedex quests game that i find boring as hell. Can't wait for the day when my skills/hardware will be enough to render top-nocht DAZ fan art of this game with my future dual RTX 3080 Ti upgrade.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
I just finished all the current content for the first time and I gotta say this might be my favorite adult game yet. Normally games with limited or no animations don't do it for me, but the art here is so good, and the story lines so kinky (especially Clara's, she reminds me of a sub I had in real life) that I can't help but love this game. I can't wait for the next update and I don't care how long it takes. You can't rush quality.

Reactions: Chaosslayer

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
For the next uodate (that i think was announced to be published in late december), it would be really nice if You can make Mary more taller then MC, it doesnt have to be a lot taller, and not a little bit, but you know, make her taller, thank you in advance.

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
For the next uodate (that i think was announced to be published in late december), it would be really nice if You can make Mary more taller then MC, it doesnt have to be a lot taller, and not a little bit, but you know, make her taller, thank you in advance.
I mean she is already taller, but make her even more taller is ehat i wanted to say

dragona52525252

Nov 26, 2020
Based on how far this is going on the storyline i have to ask:

1 Once the NTR is implemented for the MC to be cucked (long way , i know) Just how drastic will the main story change?

2 Will there be a point were the bad ending will be added? I tend to enjoy the MC of visual novels failing and losing all.

momentarilydepraved

Sep 5, 2019
1 Once the NTR is implemented for the MC to be cucked (long way , i know) Just how drastic will the main story change?
The description says NTR content should be added in the Chantelle (Darnell's sister) update. From when MC eavesdropped the principal we know that the antagonists want to corrupt her and that their substance doesn't work on those women you corrupted. My theory is that you will be able to choose whether you want to corrupt Chantelle or watch how she is being corrupted by THEM, maybe compete with the antagonists over to whom she finally submits. It's also supposed to be optional and easily avoidable so I guess it will be same as with the trap content now and the game explicitly asks you whether you want to go through it.

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
The description says NTR content should be added in the Chantelle (Darnell's sister) update. From when MC eavesdropped the principal we know that the antagonists want to corrupt her and that their substance doesn't work on those women you corrupted. My theory is that you will be able to choose whether you want to corrupt Chantelle or watch how she is being corrupted by THEM, maybe compete with the antagonists over to whom she finally submits. It's also supposed to be optional and easily avoidable so I guess it will be same as with the trap content now and the game explicitly asks you whether you want to go through it.
Im guessing the antagonist is gonna be the Doctor who called him after his accident that led out with 2 options, either lose his evil self or ignore the call "iinm".

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes