Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Danny just fulfills a niche in this game, so he has a cluster of fans that want his content and they're vocal about it. That's just about it I believe. He's certainly less interesting than the whole School Wide human slavery plot that is going on or the Teacher's troubled drug addiction that the MC manipulates her with, but that's just my opinion. It's kinda like Darnell, I understand why he has fans even though i'll never be one.
Danny is just there to be cucked, in my opinion, and for the vocal trap lover minority to bitch about. Either way I care very little whether or not his story is continued. If it is not, means more interesting characters get more exposition, if it is, means either:
a) I get a few funny scenes of him being a clueless idiot as the mc ntr's him, or
b) content I will not play and am not interested in.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Danny is just there to be cucked, in my opinion, and for the vocal trap lover minority to bitch about. Either way I care very little whether or not his story is continued. If it is not, means more interesting characters get more exposition, if it is, means either:
a) I get a few funny scenes of him being a clueless idiot as the mc ntr's him, or
b) content I will not play and am not interested in.
This exactly he is meant to be a cuck that is the literal plot of his personality in any of his backstory he's supposed to be a unrequited love cuck

Reactions: {0__0}

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
Sorry, too early for my brain. I agree that lostraven is doing a great job being a buffer. But most people asking him or in this thread "WHERE NEXT UPDATE" a week after a release. I think a progress bar, even if its only an estimated guess of % of progress would help. That way people can point to that, rather than begging around here for info.
Guess you haven't played milfy city or have seen it's "progress bar" lol

zaemech

Sep 13, 2018
I think a progress bar, even if its only an estimated guess of % of progress would help. That way people can point to that, rather than begging around here for info.
And I'm 100% sure that the comments will subside. You've never worked retail have you?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Why developers never post half made updates when they got ill? I dont belive that they do not have stable working mid-development version, they probably add scene after scene and are checking how well it get implimented before adding new one. Especially when its a small team, its not like they are waiting art from china while already have code from italy and brazzilian script.

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Guess you haven't played milfy city or have seen it's "progress bar" lol
No i have, but i am also talking about a dev that actually pushes content. Not one that milks its community for well over a year to possibly release 10min of content.

Even if the progress bar only updates on fridays, it will still be better than "OMG WHERES UPDATE" and gives the mods here legit reason to remove posts.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
No i have, but i am also talking about a dev that actually pushes content. Not one that milks its community for well over a year to possibly release 10min of content.

Even if the progress bar only updates on fridays, it will still be better than "OMG WHERES UPDATE" and gives the mods here legit reason to remove posts.
There will be posts "OMG WHERE IS PROGRESS ON THIS BAR"

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes