Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game is pretty damn good. Been playing it a lot and Im around 70% of the scenes, day 36.

The art is amazing. Most characters look very good, tho I have to admit in some places/situations the characters look kinda ugly for some reason.
The writing is phenomenal. Very grounded. Tho it gets kinda vile and disgusting at times.

Tho there are things I disliked about the game.
The lack of choices to get involved with characters. It seems the game right now forces us to interact with all characters.
I totally disliked Priscilla and her family. I wished we could not get ourselves involved with them at all.
I hated the lesbian thing going on with Priscilla and Becca.
I dislike how we were forces to blackmail Clara to get to her. The whole ordeal felt horrible.

The only characters I liked were Becca, Mary, Jessica and to a degree Sera and Clara.
- Becca was kinda my favourite untill that lesbian stuff with Priscilla. Hope we get a choice in the future to not get those girls involved with each other. Other than that, Becca is perfect.
- Mary seems nice, tho she treats the MC like a kid. That scene in the kitchen where she tries to tell him that he is her favourite and then Tiffany comes and she whispers to her that she said that , in order to calm the MC down. This felt horrible.
Outside of this scene, she seems pretty nice. I have not seen any sex scene with her tho. Just a makeout scene and some perv scene where we check her out in her sleep.
- Jessica is kinda cool but crazy. I love and hate her character at the same time. Very wierd. I have no idea what her cult religon is but got a feeling that she and her whole family are fucked up in the head.
- I started to like Sera (the french tacher) a bit later on the game. The reason for this is because at the start I hated her and wanted nothing to do with her. But then stuff developed more naturally with her. It felt more "consensual" and "mutual" with her. And the fact we are helping her get off the drugs.
- I rly liked CLara, but the whole blackmail situation felt bad for me.

The rest of the charcters , I did not like and want to avoid them at all costs. Like not get involved with them friendly/sexually.
Tiffany seems to be blackmailed by Darnell and does as he says, I dont know if they fuck or anything. This plus how cold her character is towards the MC made me hate her.
Mia seems bitchy and is the Principals little pet whore.
Danny, Im not into gay stuff, thankfully the game did not force me to sleep or flirt with him yet. But I dont want to get friendly with him because he likes Becca.
Darnells's sister. I prefer not to get involved with her since she is Darnells sister and I want nothing to do with that.
Priscilla and her family. They are totally fucked up and I want nothing to do with them, horrible characters. Plus she wants Becca to be her pet ..... simply horrible.
The Maid and the bitchy neighbor. Its clear to me that the Maid (the one that peggs Priscillas dad) is the "Mistress" that trains the neighbor. I want nothing to do with this fucked up game of hers.
Natalie (the shop cleark) dont know if that fist sex scene with her was real ot just in the MC's head, but she seems cold when we talk to her later on with the bitch attitude of "Oh you again".

Another thing I disliked was the NTR route is already in the game, just lacks scenes. When I fight Darnell in the school he says that he fucks the MC's family (Mary and TIffany). I dont know if its a grammatical error or something, but he said it like he already did so..... he did not say it as a treat like "I WILL fuck your family", but he said it as in a done deal.......

All in all I enjoyed the game for the most part. Tho I hope with later development of the game, they let us choose with whcih character we fuck, be friendly, help etc ....
Also that we can avoid or turn off gay/lesbian content.
Just hope they add more options for us.

By the looks of the comments here, it seems the game gets like 1 or 2 updates per year.
So I will sub to the patreon next month since I feel I got a lot out of the game and enjoyed it for the most of it.

Last edited:

LewdyBootyGoody

Oct 28, 2019
I'm actually about to lose my mind, can someone please tell me how to fix the blackscreen from the get the new storage key outta the toys ass mini game. I've spent like 2 hours on it and I can't fix it, can someone send a screen shot of what it actually looks like so I can visualize where to hit that would be much appreciated. Anyways yeah some help me :(

Riselle

Mar 9, 2018
I know but it asks for a save code, I don’t know what the code is
That box is the for the pre-loaded/semi-cheat save, where it has all previous content done and unlocked up until new content, which you have to get through and unlock yourself. This save also unlocks all the gallery content up to the new content. If you want to open it, the code is on the front page of this thread.

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
lostraven It would be great if you can answer this,
lets say I complete all the scenes from the current update, how much percent would I have completed if it is in the coming update?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven It would be great if you can answer this,
lets say I complete all the scenes from the current update, how much percent would I have completed if it is in the coming update?
I won't know the exact percentage stuff like that till I get my hands on the beta.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I fucking hate the waiting and when they happen delays on this game... but damn it, it's maybe THE best game right now I can think of. It does topics and fets a lot of other games don't, at an art level most can't match, and the dev hasn't as far as I've known ever backed down to complainers and fet shamers. If it was dirty and I could enjoy the scene a year ago, it's still in there now. So, fuck it. If it takes extra time, I still say just do it right dudes. Unless some other devs realize there's profit in a game like this and content like this, just not going to be ungrateful someone is doing at this level that no, or at least damn few, others are providing.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes