Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Im not fan of ntr myself, but in my opinion we need variety. Its boring to have almost completly same pattern of MC being posessed by fuck-terrorist. Thats what killed my interest in smthing unlimited - you finished one girl, you have seen them all.

Reactions: sandor0011

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
Im not fan of ntr myself, but in my opinion we need variety. Its boring to have almost completly same pattern of MC being posessed by fuck-terrorist. Thats what killed my interest in smthing unlimited - you finished one girl, you have seen them all.
finally someone to agree. i find weird some guys wants to ban some fetishes

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Okay I am really confused on something, many of the reviews 1 star for this game claim there is a lot of rape and NTR yet the OP states there is none of that and there are no tags. Is this just salty users or non implemented tags.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Okay I am really confused on something, many of the reviews 1 star for this game claim there is a lot of rape and NTR yet the OP states there is none of that and there are no tags. Is this just salty users or non implemented tags.
Basically, game pre my involvement was slated for it's direction and content.
I was hired on to help as writer, things got better.
Early portions of the game (first 15 minutes or so) are still very unpopular despite mild fixes.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
Guys need a little help. I want to give Clara new phone but I can't find her any where. Where can I find her????

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Early portions of the game (first 15 minutes or so) are still very unpopular despite mild fixes.
Lostraven added traps, boom things got better.

4+ traps must be added to the first 15 min to improve it. Also a hotdog handjob. Just to increase satisfaction.

Bois, traps are the answer to everything.

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
Lostraven added traps, boom things got better.

4+ traps must be added to the first 15 min to improve it. Also a hotdog handjob. Just to increase satisfaction.

Bois, traps are the answer to everything.
Dude, your thoughts are "one-trap minded".

I´ll see myself out, pleasure meeting you all

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
What was the first update with you on the team?

May 3, 2018
oh for the love of mary will you give us some real damn answers and stop tip toeing over shit, its fucking stale 3 year old bread at this point :mad:
Damn dude, the guys the writer, not the manager of the project, this is a pirate site, he's under no obligation to give us any info and could just leave it as Uber posts on Patreon.

Ever heard of don't bite the hand that feeds?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes