walrus73

Aug 2, 2019
Hi Guys
New to the game.............Cant find the place in Priscilla house to place the third camera - supposedly 2 in her bedroom....cant find it .......there seems to be a bug that needs fixing....

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Seems My Suggestion Got some Attention in this recent update. Keep it going. and maintain it avoidable so that other type of people will not get triggered.
People wouldn't get "triggered " or give a fuck if NTR path stays in it's own lane as it was promised by dev.

This fucking idiot messing with my mother..I would kill his whole family and piss on their graves. Whole scene and Mary's choice is retarded and doesn't make any fucking sense if you followed story so far.

I really don't know what the fuck happened before someone woke up and decided to implement bug fix.

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
In the new update there is an ntr scene, your mother with the black dude, if you choose
Alas, it's been a while since i made that comment. I've been skimming through recent comments, and it's such a shame the creator has gone ahead with this pathetic bait & switch move, with some dumb reasoning. :HideThePain:

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
Seems My Suggestion Got some Attention in this recent update. Keep it going. and maintain it avoidable so that other type of people will not get triggered.
yeah you get NTR by damnel even if you don't want because you have a light ntr with the other option if you don't choose the NTR option and even before this choice the scene have already a lot of fucking NTR vibe thanks god it's just a scene but with the bridge thing. I kind of feel two strange vibe during my playthrought.

greggggggy

Nov 24, 2017
I no longer have the save file to skip to the new update
How can I either recover this or download it
this has been posted by like 6-7 people and no one has gotten an answer
ffs are we just stuck fast forwarding through the entire game?

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
I no longer have the save file to skip to the new update
How can I either recover this or download it
this has been posted by like 6-7 people and no one has gotten an answer
ffs are we just stuck fast forwarding through the entire game?

The latest one is the beginning of the new update.
The rest are my saves that I made from time to time for people that have bugs and don't feel like replaying the whole update.
They're from the version without bugfix but I believe that they should work.
btw. Saves from Taffy Tales are stored at AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\TaffyTales

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes