demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
Just finished playing this current version from the start of the game and I must say this was an underwhelming update. I haven’t played in about a year and the only new content was about Mary. This would have been fine had it not been for the forced character change system that really only served to pad out you day count and replay some scenes. For all the people whining they don’t want to play anymore because they heard about the ntr scene with Darnell, it’s 100% avoidable. You literally get told twice if you want to avoid it. Hope the next update involves Tiffany, I swear you can count all the scenes she’s in with just four limbs and it still doesn’t add up to 20.

TheguyVi

Aug 9, 2017
What's this dev's update cycle usually look like? 3-5 months or so? Can anyone give me a quick breakdown on it? Helps me figure out if I wanna donate or not.

swift333

Mar 19, 2018
Bought the Mints for Jessica Quest now they are gone from my inventory and i am stuck in her house. Did is miss something?

Jul 7, 2020
Im stuck at "I've got time to snoop about..." mission. At 88,2%, someone knows what i have to do in that mission?
I also started the event where they take Gerda, but when I went to her house she was there.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes