mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Wait, I just clicked the door and now it works. I usually just click the map.
yeah, that's a common issue with games where there are multiple ways to move between locations.

That said: I quite dislike the part where I have to switch between the characters. I find it tiresome and frankly useless because we are going to see every scene anyway to progress.

nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
can any one help it says spy into bathroom once more, i go to the bathroom but nothing happend. did i do something wrong or its just bug ?

1617414733059.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hhh... is saves are a problem for every new update why not implement a code system to import the previous stats and route? should not be that hard.

• Angry
Reactions: RareFishSticks

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I've accidentally deleted the load file thing for the cheat code. Anyone know how to get it back?
Android or Pc, have you tried deleting all the save folder or the whole game in attempt to reset the game? In android just uninstall and reinstall the whole game.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
In tags i see female protagonist, but description says male protag. So do i have a choice or this is mistake with female tag?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I really did enjoy the switching between Mary and MC mechanic. It really added to why Mary would have done what she did. Rather than just suddenly she's jumping your bones. I just wish there were more inside thoughts on what she was thinking during these scenes as they were few and far between making the scenes basically the same. Some more thoughts would have made a world of difference.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
loved the new update!

hopefully there's more with the bimbo drug and finding more doses for the woman who took it (name escapes me right now), would definitely keep me hooked for more updates if every so often MC acquired another dose (or set of them) and she kept stealing them (assuming that since it's not really a bimbo/BE game that the rest of the girls wouldn't be taking it anyway)

love the art and proportions so it's insanely hot having one of the girls grow bigger and also turn into a total bimbo slut

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
So I don’t know if this is a bug or just a real lazy job having been, done but clara’s ass is very obviously being used for violet during the scene after you found out she drank all the drugs. Wtf is going on with this game. Is this just me or has anyone else also run into this problem?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes