Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1616997691901.png
Hello everyone!

Right now, we are working on the next few update(s), including Gerda's rescue from the cult and some of Stacy's story Arc.

We're aiming to try to keep these releases more reasonable in both size and time production-wise, so it should hopefully not take as long as the last.

We know some of you were expecting Tiffany's update next, but right now, we want to move away from the 'Mega update' stuff which strained production too much and moves in a new direction; we feel this is the best direction to take for both us, and you, and we WILL be circling back to her shortly.

Lots of work to do and such still so not much else to say at this time,

thank you all for your support!

-The Taffy Tales Team

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
The Weight Lifting mini game is bugged. After each round I have to restart the game because if I want to do the lifting again the power bar is stuck and nothing happens.
I have the same problem. I was hoping there would be a patch to fix this. I checked the search thread thing and all I saw was your post. I hope they fix it because you need it for more than just Gerda and her husband. You also need it for their daughter. I can't get past this point, so I can't get past the point I am at with her. There is supposed to be new scenes of her in this update.

skiiii44

Mar 25, 2021
anyone has a solution to the "Find Becca" in android? I simply can't click on the door, at 92,3% now and that is blocking me from getting any further

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
We know some of you were expecting Tiffany's update next, but right now, we want to move away from the 'Mega update' stuff which strained production too much and moves in a new direction; we feel this is the best direction to take for both us, and you, and we WILL be circling back to her shortly.
I wonder why I'm not surprised? Hmmm ... What was some super-puper mega update "Mary"? It was just huge, wasn't it?! Tiffany can wait another year or two. After all, we waited almost a year for Mary. But we will have a cult and Gerda, though it is not clear when. Maybe in the summer? In the fall? Happy New Year! No matter. We'll wait. Hmmm. What am I talking about?
After an incomprehensible aggressive hysteria of fans who associate themselves with the Freudian MC, a slightly proklyuvshy NTR was killed. Heh-heh-heh. Winter has passed, summer has come, thanks to Uber for this! Thank you all for your support!

JKrow

Dec 16, 2019
1617076599552.png 1617076625154.png
I already finished the game 100%, but I can't find these scenes from the gallery, does anyone have a file to 100% unlock the gallery or could you tell me what those scenes are?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes