Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Is there any action with Tiffany yet or no?

Also after visiting Beccas house, how do I trigger next scene?

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I hope Max the good boi will be seeing some action as well. Would love to see Mary go down on him.
We wanted to but Patreon says 'No.'

In the OG plan I wrote up, you were going to be able to play as Max the dog in one of the campaigns before the clamp down forced it to be dropped.

The joke ending was going to involve Max and Peter fighting and arguing but both were gonna find they'd been cucked by Max, whose sat on a makeshift throne with sun shades on while the pregnant 'bitches' were lapped around him.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
Ok, hello Dev,

I'm having the same issue as some others : impossible to spy on the bathroom. The door is never ajar and I'm stuck at this point whatsoever.
Also, the fridge cannot be opened in order for "Peter" to mess with the Salad (more like, the salad mess doesn't trigger)
Screwdriver can't be bought (and if I remember well, it may be linked to the Bathroom No Peep Issue)

Understand that having to redo everything at every update tends to make you "skip" many dialogues etc.

Any tip on where to find a solution to that ?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Dev, there is a bug with the installation of the three cameras, the 2nd camera is always not "consumed".

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes