PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I think that UberPie and his staff are just getting bored with this project and should move on, or don't want to admit it. Same with many people on this forum who put the negative comments in the same bucket (milkers,whiners and so on).
Update after update it gets less interesting. Only a strong competitor (we all know who), that's money flowing in other pockets, could change Uber's plans.
If you completely disagree, then I'll ask you just one single question. How was this update for you, objectively? I read always quality requires time. This update was poor for me, no matter how many times I play it through. Would you support the game on the base of the latest 2-3 updates? I'd not personally speaking.
We're pirates, many of us don't pay, but on discord and here it seems saying anything negative on the game results in a war or in considering the other person a subhuman. I don't like pointless debates and in the end everyone does what he wants, but for a single time please consider the actual quality of this latest release.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Now imagine who played each update and who supports the game on patreon trusting the promise made and very explicit on the first page, how they felt to see this scene in this update, I know that there are customers who like NTR, but the developer also has the notion , notice and consider the fact that you also have customers who do not like NTR and if he is creative he could do both routes without interfering with each other!
heck im a major ntrr fan and even i was upset by the forced inclusion of it in this route, also the note on the op here about how there would be no ntrr in this route appears to be gone and the only note on it now is very ambiguous basically just saying it'll be avoidable...which is ironic since it wasnt here, so even trying to change it to justify adding it here they still botched it lol

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
I
I think that UberPie and his staff are just getting bored with this project and should move on, or don't want to admit it. Same with many people on this forum who put the negative comments in the same bucket (milkers,whiners and so on).
Update after update it gets less interesting. Only a strong competitor (we all know who), that's money flowing in other pockets, could change Uber's plans.
If you completely disagree, then I'll ask you just one single question. How was this update for you, objectively? I read always quality requires time. This update was poor for me, no matter how many times I play it through. Would you support the game on the base of the latest 2-3 updates? I'd not personally speaking.
We're pirates, many of us don't pay, but on discord and here it seems saying anything negative on the game results in a war or in considering the other person a subhuman. I don't like pointless debates and in the end everyone does what he wants, but for a single time please consider the actual quality of this latest release.
I'd say the writing keeps me on the ride. Dudes pretty good at making a scene hot and the sex scenes make summertimesaga look pg 13. The writer has gotta be my top 3 in the adult writing genre, also he makes the harem not seem as cringe as all the other ones are. The update has alot of bugs but it's hard to find better written sex scenes anywhere else.

Dr.Olympus

Feb 15, 2019
Given that nobody has posted the hotfix and everyone is still playing an inferior (buggier) version, here.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.47.5a notes:

• Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.

• Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.

• Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.

•Fixed opening of a pool party scene.

• Fixed order of several objects.

• Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.

• Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.

• Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega -PC

Mega - MAC

Mega - Linux

Mega - Android
Do you perchance have the bug fix version? as you may well be aware, many of us love the game but are just experiencing the short term pain of not being able to move forward from the task "spy on mom" bathroom.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do you perchance have the bug fix version? as you may well be aware, many of us love the game but are just experiencing the short term pain of not being able to move forward from the task "spy on mom" bathroom.

Download this version has bugs fixed

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Uber is less active with fans but rarely he indulges with fans. But, after this update, he don't keep a single comment in f95 or discord regarding this sudden NTR optional content in non-NTR route controversy. (Let me tell you all, it is only "optional" after bugfix). So, yeah, Uber actually wanted to this for his "evil happiness". I still respects this game because of lostraven. But for Uber, I wish there will be a tragic unavoidable NTR event in the near future coming for him in his irl.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes