YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Oh damn. You know, I finished the game and I'm also missing image nr 988. At the same, when I load the save I have 100% of scenes unlocked apparently? And tell me, do you think these scenes are worth replaying the game? I'm short on time so I'm not so sure about clicking through it all. Also, fuck, I actually tried to not use a guide and do it on my own and this is where it lead me, to a point where I missed some scenes and can't go back. Dammit.
Nah i dont think its worth it, i dont know how you missed it even because it doesnt appear to be skipable maybe a bug anywaythis is the pic
TaffyTales 28_05_2021 07_09_12 p. m..png TaffyTales 28_05_2021 07_09_54 p. m..png

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Nah i dont think its worth it, i dont know how you missed it even because it doesnt appear to be skipable maybe a bug anywaythis is the pic
View attachment 1218250 View attachment 1218252
Well, from the looks of it, it must be a bug, as I did finish that scene and I don't remember any choice that might have impacted what I got. Thanks mate! EDIT: Altrough, could you show me Gerda scenes? Just out of curiosity as I'm missing photos from 407 to 411. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Hey guys I have a problem with the android port. Why is it that when I try to help Mary the conversation bar disappear and also when I talk to the 2 friends outside of school their conversation also disappear.

Jul 31, 2020
Please remove the whole NTR content for Mary COMPLETELY!!! We beg you dev...PLEASE...(shit... she's the innocent mother....really uncomfortable to see her getting with another guy and more so with the bully Darrell and it doesn't even make sense like most already pointed out....)(and even if there is why in the NON NTR route‍♂)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not a fan of sandbox games, how grindy is this? Are there repetitive events/resource management or is this just free roam with whatever storylines you want to pursue?

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Please remove the whole NTR content for Mary COMPLETELY!!! We beg you dev...PLEASE...(shit... she's the innocent mother....really uncomfortable to see her getting with another guy and more so with the bully Darrell and it doesn't even make sense like most already pointed out....)(and even if there is why in the NON NTR route‍♂)
it's OPTIONAL.
EDIT: Okay, this was my mistake here. I haven't gotten that far yet to the story so I just typed it because the description says it was Optional.

Last edited:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Please listen to this man begging, just as I am begging too, or I will soon abandon this one (I know it won't make any difference without me here).

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
People are "crying" because it was forced and not optional. What's really embarrassing is your complete ignorance my friend.
Plus couldn't you like come in and avoid it altogether ? Forced NTR is when there is no option either way so people should just settle down and leave the dev to his work otherwise we end up with a dev who says "fuck it" and bails altogether on the project or listens to the whingers and makes a garbage game

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok can someone confirm if the NTR is optional depending on the path or if there is no avoiding it in any path you choose?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes