tenoch713

Sep 14, 2021
I don't think it matters, she's still there even when dates done and dusted,
I think in the original text it said after school
Weird, every time I go to the mall there's no one there. It said I needed $40 to make the call and I have enough money for that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Weird, every time I go to the mall there's no one there. It said I needed $40 to make the call and I have enough money for that.
you can see the bowling alley right? she's on the lefthand side. making me doubt my memory lol
if mot maybe try the phonebox outside the mall first

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Those kinds of games need more grey content, I'm tired of being forced to choose between being a Cuck or a lone Alpha, bring some bro love, Spitroasts aren't just for sundays, I thought this might have been valid direction when the option of wether to take Darnell the hospital came up (I'm still kinda pissed there was no impact from this), fingers crossed it is on the to-do pile.
If I remember correctly, when the dev took on a writer for the game, they set out three paths, the Alpha, the Cuck and the "bro" path, where you work together with Darnell to get the girls. I think the hospital scene was put in to start the bro path when it would be implemented. No idea if that's still the case, though.

tenoch713

Sep 14, 2021
you can see the bowling alley right? she's on the lefthand side. making me doubt my memory lol
if mot maybe try the phonebox outside the mall first
Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe need to redownload the game. I went to the mall in the evening/night time but I can't enter it. Tried the phone booth that's in front and it's not doing anything.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on. Maybe need to redownload the game. I went to the mall in the evening/night time but I can't enter it. Tried the phone booth that's in front and it's not doing anything.
I think when I did it was morning or afternnon.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If I remember correctly, when the dev took on a writer for the game, they set out three paths, the Alpha, the Cuck and the "bro" path, where you work together with Darnell to get the girls. I think the hospital scene was put in to start the bro path when it would be implemented. No idea if that's still the case, though.
Sounds hopeful to me, maybe they are just doing the Alpha path now, then looping back for the Bro and Cuck paths later.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am also guessing the original NTR path was when you would get to the part where you would admit to the doctor "you hear voices" but that path was never put into play either.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
dude this ice skating is so hard
I don't understand why so many people struggle with this minigame, I only failed it once and that was because I was distracted by the phone on my first attempt. It's the same basic mechanic as the Dildo minigame you had to beat in the principal's office to get the key to the storage room for the threesome with Clara and Becca .
The key is that you need to do it slow and steady rather than rapid like most click minigames, you fail if the red bar fills completely, so keep an eye on it, The red bar fills quicker than the green bar, but it also drops faster, so when the red bar is over 70%, stop until it drops, then about 1-2 clicks per second gets the green bar to the top while the red bar should be about 70%-80%, slow and steady wins the race with about 10% of the time remaining.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes