gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
fuck her we trying to help er be cure of pill and all we ask for she love our cum i hope we do cure her but right now we need to break her

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
If you have a 144hz (or more) monitor, the ice skating mini-game is impossible. Just move the game to a 60hz monitor, or limit the frame rate temporarily.
use cheat engine to lower the speed of the game or go to your setting to change it hz

jxd

Jun 8, 2020

I have to add, that I found a bug with the Dinner Violet laptop, I completed it but by mistake I gave it again and the chain was activated again, but I can no longer buy the drinks, the only thing I lost was about 2 hours of play because I had to search for a previous save.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Go to the kitchen during the day.
thanks .

For the developer: Another bug occurs when you enter Jessica's house, you cannot leave through the main door no matter how hard you try, you can only exit by clicking on the general map.

gsquirts

Jun 8, 2018
stuck at 93.9%.. I cant walk stacy home and Clara isnt anywhere to be found for the "plan" after the park scene. anyone else having this issue?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I have always liked this game but it seriously needs some proofreading. Far too many times is my MC being called Peter when I have changed the name. Also, many times it shows the wrong person as the speaker and at this point in the game, I am currently on a phone call with Gerda where I called Henry "Gerda" and Gerda called Mary "Gerda".

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
the game is so annoying to read. was is always like this? *"Good morning" i said with a smile*
why is there this dumb narration?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes