lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven is a mensch, but I vaguely remember Uberpie not being a native English speaker. lostraven has edited a lot of content from before he was brought on, but I assume there are still parts he has not gotten to yet or slipped past em.
TLDR typos probably originated from uberpie or pre lostravens involvement.
Uberpie isn't a native English speaker no,

While I'm not able to speak as much about the development anymore, I can say I did manage to persuade and hire on a proof-reader/editor.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Will it be possible to separate Danny and Clara in the future? Danny is a great trap but Clara's slave route has gotten repetitive. And repetition and tedium is what kills games
Yes, in my opinion, Clara's slave routine was absolutely great at first, but now it's starting to decay in terms of keepeing up the kinkiness. It seems to peak, I don't know, maybe consider getting into BDSM or other things should be a option to consider.
I also don't dislike the way things are going, keep it up, fantastic work.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I finally got around to finishing all the content in the latest version...

I enjoyed the slave route Red/Blue has taken with Clara and the trap route with Danny/Vivian.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given how the game has gone so far on the main route I don't think this is likely to happen, MC (Red/Blue/Master) has been adamant about keeping the girls to himself and not sharing, in what world is he now going to change his mind and allow that scrawny little dirtbag near any one of his women, especially when Danny seems adamant that Becca is his girl. The kid is clearly delusional and needs to be put in his place, but not by allowing him to get his rocks off with anyone, that's way too nice in my opinion. What Danny really needs is to be dominated and turned into a slave without ever having his first real taste of poontang. Clara is clearly in love with MC as has been shown so far and why would MC now risk damaging that bond for the sake of letting her get dicked by her submissive feminized son?

However in the sharing route maybe this could be a thing but it would need to happen sooner (I.E before Clara tells the MC she loves him, otherwise this will just damage an already well-told story) In the NTR version for example it could have Danny find the pills MC has just discovered and have him take them to become more like MC and then proceed to steal his girls (Not into NTR though but thought I'd put that option forward for those who like that kind of thing)

It should also allow for the MC to be able to take his girls back and either make the other guys submit through either pure domination or physical threats, if the game wants to go a darker route it should also allow you to take the life of any man who dares to touch your women.

Last edited:

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Will it be possible to separate Danny and Clara in the future? Danny is a great trap but Clara's slave route has gotten repetitive. And repetition and tedium is what kills games
I have no idea. My spoiler thread was one of many paths I'd like to see the game travel. I'm just someone with many kinks.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Hey everyone.
I checked this game out a long time ago (as in around version 0.11.2c) and at that point I was rather confused by what was going on and it didn't seem to have much lewd content. I decided to shelve it for a while, but after reading through a few pages and seeing how interested everyone is in the story, I want to give it another chance.

That said, could anyone give me an idea of how much lewd content is available in the game at it's current state? The images in the first post haven't been updated since the first time I tried it and I've found before that the 'content' lists in first posts and tags aren't always actually implemented.

Thanks!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey everyone.
I checked this game out a long time ago (as in around version 0.11.2c) and at that point I was rather confused by what was going on and it didn't seem to have much lewd content. I decided to shelve it for a while, but after reading through a few pages and seeing how interested everyone is in the story, I want to give it another chance.

That said, could anyone give me an idea of how much lewd content is available in the game at it's current state? The images in the first post haven't been updated since the first time I tried it and I've found before that the 'content' lists in first posts and tags aren't always actually implemented.

Thanks!
There is a lot of lewd, and with nearly every major character that could. There are a shit ton of playthrough videos on YouTube ("censored") and on various adult video sites that you could reference that probably would answer your question better ... but rest assured there is no dearth to the MC sharing his dick.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
There is a lot of lewd, and with nearly every major character that could. There are a shit ton of playthrough videos on YouTube ("censored") and on various adult video sites that you could reference that probably would answer your question better ... but rest assured there is no dearth to the MC sharing his dick.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm not so keen on Priscilla, she started off a bit bitchy so I kind of want to see her get taken down a few more pegs, kind of like Clara was. Becca is high on my list as is Tiff, I have a thing for redheads and freckles so tapping that is going to tick all my boxes.
I also personally can't wait to hopefully take Darnell's sister roughly and make him watch just to show him who the boss really is now.

I don't mind the aspect of NTR as long as I'm the one taking the girls, it kind of plays nicely into the evil persona I have when playing games that allow that option.

If Darnell was to take one of my girls/LI (Netorare) I think I would have to kill him :devilish:
In the case of Gerda or even Clara when making the videos for her hubby/ex (Netori) I like the idea when it's me or my character doing the corrupting/stealing but not so much when it's done against me.
"I also personally can't wait to hopefully take Darnell's sister roughly and make him watch just to show him who the boss really is now. "

Too bad Darnell's Mom isn't in the game. Then MC could take Mom and Sister and make him watch.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes