APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is there any updates for Mary? I'm kinda want to see it, i don't really care if it's mc-mary or darnell-mary content
If you haven't played this update then yes there is a fair amount of content for Mary and the MC. Not sure what the road map says for upcoming update , I am sure that there will be more Mary though this update left off right in the middle of training Mary's asshole. :)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Damn this Dev really drags their feet when it comes to updates...coming up on six months...is one, maybe two updates a year really something doners are ok with?

Reactions: Gundamu0079

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well not sure how many Patreon's are in this thread but I have not seen a lot of people complaining here. Considering how big the last few updates have been and how complicated the plot/choices structure seems to be (lots of those choices are yet to be implemented) for me at least 6 months seems reasonable.

Reactions: Count Morado

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Don't forget that the dev is actually drawing the art himself, or at the very least having someone help draw art for the game, this is not a quick process by any means, then there is the writing for the story, this also has to be cohesive and make sense, then it has to be passed to the proof-reader to check it, all this takes time.

All of this is on top of what APoc has already said, this is not likely to be one of the games that update every couple of weeks, which isn't always bad as sometimes quality is worth the wait.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Damn this Dev really drags their feet when it comes to updates...coming up on six months...is one, maybe two updates a year really something doners are ok with?
APoc1 and Kaos_Theory are quite diplomatic, as well as honest. It does seem there is a lot of bellyaching here for people who primarily play this game for free. I know there are a few financial donors in the thread, but they seem not to bitch about the updates here, unlike those getting it for free.

Also, two updates per year at this point for this game is about right and it has been that way for the past 2-1/2 years.
  • v0.68.2a came out in September (6 months after)
  • v0.47.5a came out around March (7 months after)
  • v0.22.0a was about August 2020 (4 months after)
  • v0.17.0a was around April 2020 (5 months after)
  • v0.14.3a November 2019
Keep an eye on March/April 2022 ... but don't be surprised if it goes a bit longer. The more content in the game adds more expectations for content to be added because of the various storylines involved.

It's like a branching tree ... the trunk being the base of the game and everything else grows in volume and complexity up from that.

And there are thousands ... literally ... over 10,000 other options to enjoy on this site during the wait. As well as so many other things one can do while waiting, like seeing movies, reading books, going outside.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
APoc1 and Kaos_Theory are quite diplomatic, as well as honest. It does seem there is a lot of bellyaching here for people who primarily play this game for free. I know there are a few financial donors in the thread, but they seem not to bitch about the updates here, unlike those getting it for free.

Also, two updates per year at this point for this game is about right and it has been that way for the past 2-1/2 years.
  • v0.68.2a came out in September (6 months after)
  • v0.47.5a came out around March (7 months after)
  • v0.22.0a was about August 2020 (4 months after)
  • v0.17.0a was around April 2020 (5 months after)
  • v0.14.3a November 2019
Keep an eye on March/April 2022 ... but don't be surprised if it goes a bit longer. The more content in the game adds more expectations for content to be added because of the various storylines involved.

It's like a branching tree ... the trunk being the base of the game and everything else grows in volume and complexity up from that.

And there are thousands ... literally ... over 10,000 other options to enjoy on this site during the wait. As well as so many other things one can do while waiting, like seeing movies, reading books, going outside.

Well said! although going outside for me means extreme winter gear. Which I do own but there just aint much to do presently. Really wish I still lived near a ski hill my snow board is very sad to be cooped up in the house.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Personally I wanna see more content for the neighbor she kinda bad

I assume you are not talking about Becca or Sara but the other neighbor. Kind of think we have seen some of her in the warehouse when you rescue Becca the girl strapped to the fuck machine kind of looked like her body could not see the face due to mask so not really sure about that.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I'd love to be able to revisit the warehouse at some point in the future to maybe take it over, I'd also love to be able to not only find out whose backpack is in Walters office, but also when we can deal with him too. He's encroaching too close to our territory of having all the girls in the town/city.

I also honestly kind of want to see the MC gel more with Red as he becomes more dominant after learning all about his past, but I'm also very happy to wait to have this story done right, oh yeah don't forget about getting Danny to join in with the games we have with Clara, but to make it more interesting why not have Danny be Clara's or Becca's Submissive :devilish::devilish:

Reactions: djxsu

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think we will get all the girls not caught up in the slave trade. Red already made clear he is not interested in damaged goods. Then again he did say he would help the MC get Toy out of the hands of Walter and whomever the cult/Mafia is.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone leak the last patreon post?
(Looks back ONE page for the posts for the past 24 hours ... wow, only 14 posts - including this one)

NOPE.

Wait, are you ASKING for someone to leak the last post? I'm sure the the usual person will do so as soon as they come online. Not too many people are patreons on this site where games are free. There are some and we should be nice for their generosity of sharing the well-earned boon and be patient.

• Angry
Reactions: YungZeus

TheCommodore

Feb 9, 2019
Hi guys, so ive started playing tt and i have a question, how do you study with Priscilla, i went to her home and when i tried to go the days im suposed to go i dont get anything, not even saturdays, the only thing i have is the mission about recovering the ball when you se harry, who ive never met during my playthrough, i dont know if it is because i used the money and stats code. i did domething wrong or im just missing something, thanks

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Personally I wanna see more content for the neighbour she kinda bad
yeah me too...

Personally, I also want to know the real story about the Cult. A few months ago before the last released update, Uber revealed some glimpses of the cult. He also showed something happened to Gerda, and MC seemed like he needed to save her. If we here may ask, will that story appear on the next update? lostraven

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
@TheCommodore

The quest system is kind of chaotic , might be helpful if you can tell us a bit more about the quests you have finished. Have you placed the camera's as the plumber? I think you have to do that first.

TheCommodore

Feb 9, 2019
@TheCommodore

The quest system is kind of chaotic , might be helpful if you can tell us a bit more about the quests you have finished. Have you placed the camera's as the plumber? I think you have to do that first.
Yes, ive placed the cameras, and watch them, ive aslo went to study with her, and thats it, the only thing related to that is the mission with the ball when you watch harry, but ive never met him before, i tought it was the thing with the quest system but im now with clara training beca and she mentions something about priscila but i have never seen them togheter

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yeah me too...

Personally, I also want to know the real story about the Cult. A few months ago before the last released update, Uber revealed some glimpses of the cult. He also showed something happened to Gerda, and MC seemed like he needed to save her. If we here may ask, will that story appear on the next update? lostraven

The million dollar question. Unraveling the mystery that is the cult seems to be one of the main plot points if not "The" main plot. We only just started to get info about them with Alan, then Becca's rescue and that info was scarce more like , just to let you know they are real. I would expect to have more girls getting corrupted by Red going forward and I could be wrong but I don't expect we will get a lot more info on the cult until the cast of characters is somewhat complete.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yes, ive placed the cameras, and watch them, ive aslo went to study with her, and thats it, the only thing related to that is the mission with the ball when you watch harry, but ive never met him before, i tought it was the thing with the quest system but im now with clara training beca and she mentions something about priscila but i have never seen them togheter
Pricilla invites you to the mall to go shopping and you get Harry phone number from her then(you sneak her phone while she is in the bathroom.)you can start blackmailing Harry. So lets see if I remember you see her in the hall at school and talk to her and she drags you along to go shopping.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Pricilla invites you to the mall to go shopping and you get Harry phone number from her then(you sneak her phone while she is in the bathroom.)you can start blackmailing Harry. So lets see if I remember you see her in the hall at school and talk to her and she drags you along to go shopping.
Look at Days 11-30 on the walkthrough on Mejoress available by using any web search engine you prefer by searching for the words: Taffy Tales Walkthrough

Also, there are a shitton of playthrough videos on youtube and adult video sites that are almost as easily searchable using good terms to find the exact spot where to look for things in the videos.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes