criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
At the very beginning of the game after the car accident you're supposed to go home and go into the kitchen. But if you try to go upstairs it says verbatim '(Hmm... I hear noises coming from the kitchen. It's probably just mom, but I should go check it out first.)' Those are MCs thoughts. The game won't ever outright claim she's his birth mother because it's against Patreon's ToS. But, it's the only thing that makes sense if you're not just being obtuse for the sake of it. Until the game explains who MCs actual birth mother is and why she's not taking care of him then it's Mary. And adopted/step family is also against Patreon's ToS so that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure, I thought you said "poves" but if you can't see it in your posts, that would seem to prove I'm wrong lol, I think someone said, though I'm a bit tired (3am here) so it might just be my brain paraphrasing/filling in the blanks or whatever. Either way it wasn't an accusation, just the spirit of my responses, honest it's my brain who is pedantic.... not me :devilish: (damn it where is the angel emoji when you need one)

its cool bro , I am pretty easy going I just was not sure what you were referring too, thats all. I am 6 hours behind you but I stay up kind of late these days, winter sucks going to be -30F plus here tonight so I have been kind of glued to my computer for the last few weeks. For me everyone's opinions are of equal value.

Reactions: Stil996

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
That's right, soon Taffy Tales will be able to be a part of your Steam Library! More on this to follow soon...
I hope they've researched the potential things that can get you permanently banned from the listings. A single mention of "highschool" will get you banned with no chance of appeal. They'll need to pretend the school is a college to be accepted by Steam's guidelines.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone give me full walkthrough or a way to get it for the last update please?
Using your favorite web search engine for the words: Taffy Tales Walkthrough

Should result with the site Mejoress as the first, or nearly the first, site and it has a comprehensive walkthrough. Also, this game has a shit-ton of playthrough videos on both YouTube and adult websites, if you get really stuck.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Hit the end of the current content and damn, it's about time the MC finally found grew a backbone and started showing more assertiveness, shame it had to come at the tail end of such a revelation though, although it opens for a possible much darker path to Mary, and IMO she totally deserves it, along with a few others. Looking forward to where this goes next.

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
Quick question i played through it quiet a bit now and did not see a single animated lewd scene. Do they tag this game animated because of the bench presses? Cuz they are the only thing that is animated. And do not call bullshit like "you can see some subtle animations"

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Quick question i played through it quiet a bit now and did not see a single animated lewd scene. Do they tag this game animated because of the bench presses? Cuz they are the only thing that is animated. And do not call bullshit like "you can see some subtle animations"
There is a couple of 'animated' scenes, although the term animated is used loosely in my definition, they do exist, it's not what is commonly known as animated in most of the games on here so that may be why you missed it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah the so called animation is more like 2 alternating pictures giving the idea of movement not really animated.

Dec 26, 2017
No offense taken , but did I say "proves" or was that someone else? can't seem to find that in any of my posts maybe the part where I say " so that blows any theories of MC not being her real son at least it sounded like that " but there is the qualifier at the end of that sentence when I say "at least it sounded that way" means that there is question as to weather it actually is true. I am sorry my style of writing is hard to pin down because I am almost never definitive being there is no way to know the truth.
Not to resurrect and beat this horse past expiration, but this was originally a incest implied game. When asked the official response was always in the vein of "the content is not in the game but i'm sure someone not associated with or sanctioned by the project will release a patch" (exaggerated winking and nudging commences)
It seems like that intention/blatancy may have changed through out the Patreon Jihads IDK, been waiting on enough time/content to make a new playthrough feel fresh.

Reactions: APoc1

supremexablau

Mar 29, 2018
I'm having a bug where every time I try scening the next scene on the Galerie I just get thrown into a random one, anyone knows how to fix it?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah it was and I recall the same thing. If you read all the dialog through out the game they may say "my Mary" alot but they never really changed any of the other references indicating the family relationship. If someone make an Incest patch it will not be the creators and I think it will not happen until the project is finished. After it finishes and Uberpie moves on to the next thing Patreon will not be able to do anything about it. I think the game creators did try to at least make it so you can change the character names for the MC's family so if you want you could just change Mary to mommy, mother or what ever and same with Tiffany. you could even input into the name change a sentance like "my mother Mary" and My sister Tiffany so that when the dialog with the names come up it will indicate sister, mother. I suspect with no proof that this was Uberpie's solution for what was promised.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I wonder why in the game it also refers to the headteacher as 'The Walter' sure it should just be Walter or 'The headteacher/headmaster' I don't know how to extract and edit the lines in this game or I'd tackle it myself.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I wonder why in the game it also refers to the headteacher as 'The Walter' sure it should just be Walter or 'The headteacher/headmaster' I don't know how to extract and edit the lines in this game or I'd tackle it myself.
I think it is meant to be derogatory. Its like when you say that you are talking about a thing not a person, that is the way I took it. I have no clue how to modify the game other wise I would have gone through and fixed 100's of typo's. I am not a grammar /spelling Nazi but the ones I see are just so obvious and stupidly simple.

Dec 26, 2017
I think it is meant to be derogatory. Its like when you say that you are talking about a thing not a person, that is the way I took it. I have no clue how to modify the game other wise I would have gone through and fixed 100's of typo's. I am not a grammar /spelling Nazi but the ones I see are just so obvious and stupidly simple.
lostraven is a mensch, but I vaguely remember Uberpie not being a native English speaker. lostraven has edited a lot of content from before he was brought on, but I assume there are still parts he has not gotten to yet or slipped past em.
TLDR typos probably originated from uberpie or pre lostravens involvement.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
lostraven is a mensch, but I vaguely remember Uberpie not being a native English speaker. lostraven has edited a lot of content from before he was brought on, but I assume there are still parts he has not gotten to yet or slipped past em.
TLDR typos probably originated from uberpie or pre lostravens involvement.
I have spoken to lostraven about this back in the thread a ways back when he was still visiting. I know the later content is his these are typically very small mistakes. Which is why they bug me because a re-read before submission should have caught them. I really love what Lostraven is doing with the writing I agree with you he is a real stand up guy for sure. I in no way was saying he was not good. I make stupid mistakes all the time and I am not good with grammar or spelling(thank god for spell check). I read my posts before I post them and still I have had to edit a few times no one is perfect. Also re-reading a short post is far easier to to than a wall of text. There are some situational discrepancies as well like when you are in the warehouse you are using the flashlight on your phone to get to the room where Becca is but then once there you have to find a light switch because it is too dark. There were a few more that don't come immediately to mind but those may not be his fault. I said in another post some pages ago that they need a proof reader , I mean even professional writers need an editor to go through the manuscript to catch mistakes. Does not mean they are shit writers.

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes