Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018

View attachment 1661425

The resident psychopath who only seems to bring out the worst in the people around him, especially Darnell. Normally, no one wants anything to do with this creep, but lately,
you've noticed more and more Darnell and him seem to be growing closer, but you're not sure why?
The only thing you do know, is it's probably going to be bad news for everyone else.
Outside of his sadistic tendancies and manipulations, not many people seem to know much about Roger.
There's been all sorts of 'rumors' about some of the terrible things he's done, but no one really knows for sure the truth from the lies anymore.
But even if half of the rumors about him are true, it'd be wise to stay as far away as possible
I'm seeing some good NTR shit from him :cool:

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020

View attachment 1661425

The resident psychopath who only seems to bring out the worst in the people around him, especially Darnell. Normally, no one wants anything to do with this creep, but lately,
you've noticed more and more Darnell and him seem to be growing closer, but you're not sure why?
The only thing you do know, is it's probably going to be bad news for everyone else.
Outside of his sadistic tendancies and manipulations, not many people seem to know much about Roger.
There's been all sorts of 'rumors' about some of the terrible things he's done, but no one really knows for sure the truth from the lies anymore.
But even if half of the rumors about him are true, it'd be wise to stay as far away as possible
This will be for NTR-Bully content. i hope he done it

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018

View attachment 1661425

Looks like him and Darnell are but fucking super angsty twink version of Danny

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hopefully the MC either kicks Rogers ass along with Darnell or he stays on the NTR path and is never seen in the current path. They did a good job at making him look like an asshole so I would guess he is meant for the NTR folks...

Reactions: wiseold6996
Sep 29, 2021

View attachment 1661425

I can feel strong NTR vibes from him lol

Darnel = Mary
Roger = Gerda ?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 1661425

Roger looks like the son of Harry and Gerda

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know, Roger is the missing son of Gerda and Harry. And Priscilla is a sister.

Last edited:

jackkun123

Jun 20, 2019
So does anyone know when will we have more Priscilla content?
Also, Is it me or does it seem like dev just stop the story to introduce new characters?

Reactions: Sadowdark

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This just a hunch mind you. Roger will be for the NTR rout. It is time to complete the cast other wise the story can't really continue there are a few more characters I think to come before the story can continue. Roger, the new nurse(can't remember her name) look back in the thread a teaser of her art was leaked. The mayor comes up in conversation when "The Walter" and Mia are talking, guessing he will come into the picture and then there is probably a few more having to do with the cult. The game is just over half complete , so lots of development left to do. Also lots of unfinished current characters content to be finished.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes