Feb 22, 2021
Crazy idea: Roger is Priscilla's estranged brother. He comes back and has sex with Priscilla and Gerda and it becomes an incest nightmare for them. The vanilla route isn't dark enough to turn people away, but you guys already know anything to do with the ntr route will be pitch black sorts of fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I am genuinely convinced Roger is related to Gerda and Priscilla and he will obviously create friction for the mc.

Roger certainly looks like he could be part of the family for sure. Was not planning on playing the NTR rout, hoping he is just in there or Red defeats him soundly. As Red said in some of his dialog " I won't give up a single one" ( writer must have been a fan of the Hobit , that line seemed like homage) when he was referring to his harem collecting. (Mc and Red were talking about saving Toy when he said that). So if Roger does try and Bang Reds girls I am hoping we get to drop him off that newly introduced bridge :)

Reactions: wiseold6996
Feb 22, 2021
Roger certainly looks like he could be part of the family for sure. Was not planning on playing the NTR rout, hoping he is just in there or Red defeats him soundly. As Red said in some of his dialog " I won't give up a single one" ( writer must have been a fan of the Hobit , that line seemed like homage) when he was referring to his harem collecting. (Mc and Red were talking about saving Toy when he said that). So if Roger does try and Bang Reds girls I am hoping we get to drop him off that newly introduced bridge :)
What I'm saying is that he will be a villain in the ntr route and might be in main route. Main route the mc should be able to take a chainsaw to him if he acts like darnell (rightfully) and be done with it BUTT his character might be really fleshed out to make him the prodigal son who's come to challenge mc. A good aspect about this game is that Red (the tyler durden character) always seems to have a way to deal with the opposition by using his creativity and wits so we are excited to see the solution. A good twist would be to see how he deals with Roger if he is related to Priscilla depending on her view of him. If she cares about him, Red would be in a bind and maybe Blue could shine somehow, but most of us are too jaded to believe Blue could pacify a thug even if he says the right things. Maybe in the beginning, her narcissistic personality could draw her to him because of how much they look alike(?). IDK yet, but I am eagerly anticipating the upcoming release.

Reactions: prinzi11 and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What I'm saying is that he will be a villain in the ntr route and might be in main route. Main route the mc should be able to take a chainsaw to him if he acts like darnell (rightfully) and be done with it BUTT his character might be really fleshed out to make him the prodigal son who's come to challenge mc. A good aspect about this game is that Red (the tyler durden character) always seems to have a way to deal with the opposition by using his creativity and wits so we are excited to see the solution. A good twist would be to see how he deals with Roger if he is related to Priscilla depending on her view of him. If she cares about him, Red would be in a bind and maybe Blue could shine somehow, but most of us are too jaded to believe Blue could pacify a thug even if he says the right things. Maybe in the beginning, her narcissistic personality could draw her to him because of how much they look alike(?). IDK yet, but I am eagerly anticipating the upcoming release.

I agree Roger may be the "Rival" character for Red and yeah Blue is probably not up to the challenge , however Red and Blue are seemingly becoming more intertwined as the game progresses. It may be that the combined personalities may have a so called test at some point? There are so many ways they could spin this. I was just speaking from Red's point of view , clearly he is not interested in getting cucked by anyone. Darnell is a pushover and really is not much of a threat to Red , yet he was not made out to be the rival so far, so not really sure what the plan for Roger is he looks more menacing Than Darnell and that could be meant to imply rivalry. When it comes to art/anime/cartoons the look of a character is always a powerful component of the characters personality.( is it just me or does Roger kind of look like MEM, Slim shady?) I am totally feeling that Fight Club vibe from this game, and I also am excited to see where it goes.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My theory of trait relatedness

Gerada's eyes are similar to those of Rogers

Hary's eyes are similar to Priscilla's

Harry's hair is similar to Reoger's

Roger and Priscilla's may be siblings

So they are all family

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Perhaps it was Roger who kidnapped Gerada to take revenge on the family for abandoning him

Sep 29, 2021
We really appreciate the patience our fans are showing, we know you're eager for some kind of a deadline for the next release, and we can now confirm an APPROXIMATE release date of sometime late Febuary.

So we will get new updates ?

Dec 17, 2021
how horrible the game became especially the ntr especially when they say that the mc cannot change the girls since they are dominated by another I hope he changes the game ntr shit

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
how horrible the game became especially the ntr especially when they say that the mc cannot change the girls since they are dominated by another I hope he changes the game ntr shit

You can totally avoid the NTR , I am not a fan of it either but after that little snafu with forced NTR they changed it now it is totally avoidable. Unless you don't read that is...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can totally avoid the NTR , I am not a fan of it either but after that little snafu with forced NTR they changed it now it is totally avoidable. Unless you don't read that is...
Does anyone have a copy this version? I'd like to see it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone have a copy this version? I'd like to see it.
Sorry I deleted it a while ago. Don't even remember which version number it was. I think if you search the thread you will find plenty of references to the drama it caused.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes