malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
Yeah, it wasn't my finest hour.
View attachment 1699167

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

honestly that scene did not really made sense from a writing perspective, buuut... i would like more scenes with Darnell?(if i remember correctly), fucking him over will feel so much better after he does some shit like that rather than ending up fucking him over for simply being there, and the series does lack an antagonist, i played so much of these games and i feel like i'm the only male alive on the planet.

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
Someone found a post of Uberpie from 2009 where he said he liked Vodka. So he's pro-Russian, beats animals and eats children for breakfast too. Probably.
(...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vodka is not only found in Russia. ;)
My favorite brand for years is e.g. Nemiroff

Quote: "Nemiroff is an international alcohol brand from Ukraine ..."

EDIT:
Due to the fact that I got "facepalm" twice for my answer, a small note:
Yes, I know that ThisIsOk's comment was meant to be sarcastic, but I still think it's wrong to automatically associate vodka ONLY with Russia.
(According to written records, the first vodka was distilled in 1405 in the former Kingdom of Poland in Sandomierz.)
Therefore you can "permanently facepalm" as long as you want .. and then please so hard that a few brain cells are moved back to their correct place.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can you tell me what time you will update the new version of the taffy-tales?I can't wait to try the new version
lostraven has no control on the update release. That's all Uberpie. There has been at least one time in the past that lostraven test played, expecting a release of a previous update soon, only to be given more work, delaying the release.

You could join the discord and be kept pretty current, if it's that important for you.

Reactions: APoc1
Sep 29, 2021
[Teaser] Taksh (Patreon)

Who the fuck needs this fat loser ? show us his mom !
View attachment 1702736

Your 'loyal' friend Taksh, overweight, highly book smart, and a natural repellent for anyone with a social standing higher than rock bottom.

Taksh and you became more friends out of necessity than any real bond, and he's never liked the way you sometimes eyeball his beautiful Mom.

But as long as he stays your loyal friend, you'd never do something behind his back, would you?

Despite his appearances, it would unwise to underestimate Taksh, he hasn't survived this long at the bottom of the social order without learning a few tricks to survive at least, and the last thing you want is to be dragged down there with him.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes