jcknickel

Apr 23, 2021
help needed, after playing with the landladies big tits, i get a black screen and thats it. i can't seem to click anywhere map dont work i can only open the backpack and to do list but thats it. is this a bug and is there a fix?

沉寂x

Oct 13, 2021
It is easy to drive yourself crazy by staring at the clock as the work day draws to a close,
Madness comes even easier when you try to clock watch the release of a game update.
Anyway, we still want to thank the game developers. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be able to play such an excellent game!

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah it was that scene, and I did not play it so can't comment on the circumstances of the scene I just remember the drama it caused by the time I DLd the release it was already Ver. b. If I am playing a game and NTR starts happening I just quit playing and forget about it. I don't feel threatened by someone else's kink.

The game creator had a bunch of patreon folks up in arms if I recall so they adjusted the scene. They had promised those folks it would be totally optional and they felt betrayed, I thought the whole thing was a bit silly(the drama part and some peoples outrage) mainly because from what I recall the option to opt out was just after some dialog and you had not really even scene anything yet or that is the way it sounded.

Your idea about doing that in the last scene is pretty sadistic. and to be honest if I played a game like that I would be WTF , did I just get cucked? and would have to laugh. However it would be the last time I ever played a game from that creator.
It was just shittt writing and awkward out of nowhere scene that made no sense because Mary knows full well the mind control device doesn't really work and the MC wasn't even around so it made no sense for her to even like follow through

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It was just shittt writing and awkward out of nowhere scene that made no sense because Mary knows full well the mind control device doesn't really work and the MC wasn't even around so it made no sense for her to even like follow through
I was just filling in someone who asked about it I would not even know if it was "shit writing" as you say because clearly as I said in what you quoted I did not even play the scene.(NTR is not my thing)

Also I am having a hard time figuring out what you found to be facepalm material in what I wrote below as I said I was just filling in for someone, what had happened at the time. I was not in that post making a comment about the situation just filling in the blanks for the person wondering about it.

if you want to try and find it it was 0.47.5a they released a B ver right after that fixed it so it was totally avoidable. The issue some people had was you were already cucked by the time you could opt out.

EDIT: for spelling
Its okay though you have a right to whatever opinion you have about my post just not getting why of all the posts that took place in that conversation this was the one that caused your facepalm?

EDIT: Typo, Spelling

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Reasonable people aren't bitching about it. No worries, mate.
Nice ad hominem argument. There is a choice at the beginning of the game where you can decide if you want NTR or not (that it is not implemented does not matter).

Those of us who clicked the choice that clearly implied that we could avoid NTR don't want NTR in our game. That scene belongs in the NTR section for the people that get off on being cucks, not in the section for people that despise that shit. Not hard to understand once you get your head out of your ass.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nice ad hominem argument. There is a choice at the beginning of the game where you can decide if you want NTR or not (that it is not implemented does not matter).

Those of us who clicked the choice that clearly implied that we could avoid NTR don't want NTR in our game. That scene belongs in the NTR section for the people that get off on being cucks, not in the section for people that despise that shit. Not hard to understand once you get your head out of your ass.
That was over a year ago, it was an error and it was fixed. I clicked "avoid" as well. I didn't lose my shit over it. Any reasonable person would have put it behind them. I think you're projecting far too much, dude.

Roveredo

Feb 1, 2017

Your 'loyal' friend Taksh, overweight, highly book smart, and a natural repellent for anyone with a social standing higher than rock bottom.
Taksh and you became more friends out of necessity than any real bond, and he's never liked the way you sometimes eyeball his beautiful Mom.
But as long as he stays your loyal friend, you'd never do something behind his back, would you?
Despite his appearances, it would unwise to underestimate Taksh, he hasn't survived this long at the bottom of the social order without learning a few tricks to survive at least, and the last thing you want is to be dragged down there with him.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Your 'loyal' friend Taksh, overweight, highly book smart, and a natural repellent for anyone with a social standing higher than rock bottom.
Taksh and you became more friends out of necessity than any real bond, and he's never liked the way you sometimes eyeball his beautiful Mom.
But as long as he stays your loyal friend, you'd never do something behind his back, would you?
Despite his appearances, it would unwise to underestimate Taksh, he hasn't survived this long at the bottom of the social order without learning a few tricks to survive at least, and the last thing you want is to be dragged down there with him.
I wonder if the older characters will not be omitted. at the expense of new ones.

Reactions: Mirnation

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

"the way you sometimes eyeball his beautiful Mom"
I want to see his mom!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes