Feb 22, 2021
if you mean the mc cuck everyone yes if not i am not sure
plenty of that as well, but my spidey sense is tingling. I can't help but think that there is a "whale" (really wealthy guy) who is paying exclusively for NTR material and that he will get it. It's not an issue, but I feel like there will be a good amount and I felt compelled to flop my meat on the table and assume before it comes out. I commented to see if anybody agreed, but the majority doesn't and for good reason. Uber did say taffy tales would complete the non-ntr route first, BUT did throw in a NTR scene in the non-NTR route before, so to me it's up in the air.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
plenty of that as well, but my spidey sense is tingling. I can't help but think that there is a "whale" (really wealthy guy) who is paying exclusively for NTR material and that he will get it. It's not an issue, but I feel like there will be a good amount and I felt compelled to flop my meat on the table and assume before it comes out. I commented to see if anybody agreed, but the majority doesn't and for good reason. Uber did say taffy tales would complete the non-ntr route first, BUT did throw in a NTR scene in the non-NTR route before, so to me it's up in the air.
Random logic with the only source:Trust me dude. :KEK:

Bootyjuice548

Jun 21, 2021
god I hope you’re right

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the problem with this concept is that the main story line isn't complete with MC harem story. it's been stated that the alternate story lines won't advance until the main is finished in development. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it is highly unlikely.

Sep 29, 2021
the problem with this concept is that the main story line isn't complete with MC harem story. it's been stated that the alternate story lines won't advance until the main is finished in development. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it is highly unlikely.
You've got a point there. Personally i think Uber need to finish harem route story first, before completely adding alternate story line in the game.

djxsu

Jul 5, 2021
Last year at this time I was waiting for Martha Wells to put out a new Murderbot novel. This year is anticipating when I can further corrupt a town full of girls with my semen demon.
Quite the interesting Development, better Development than most of the games on this site.

djxsu

Jul 5, 2021
Someone found a post of Uberpie from 2009 where he said he liked Vodka. So he's pro-Russian, beats animals and eats children for breakfast too. Probably.

So anyway, new update on indefinite hold.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liking Vodka does in no way make you pro-Russian

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Uber has laid some groundwork for the NTR path, there are many choices in the game which would be corresponding to NTR content. But at the end of the day his patrons indicated that he should finish the harem path first before jumping onto the NTR path.
I genuinely dont see any hard NTR (against the MC) in the near future. He has already developed a lot of the game for the harem path, doing the NTR path now will simply reset the progress by 2 years or so.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
March 17 - save the date.
Yeah, if it's true - hail the hero who has an inside track.
If it's not, you are going to be getting the thread in a tizzy for nothing.

Either way - You haven't had much success in the past with your predictions:
We are still on Feb 22, so 5 more days or so.
Unless It gets slight postponed, I would guess a release this saturday or sunday.
Heres hoping we get a release on sunday (just like last time).
Got some great news for y'all.
Ser y'all in April.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Uber has laid some groundwork for the NTR path, there are many choices in the game which would be corresponding to NTR content. But at the end of the day his patrons indicated that he should finish the harem path first before jumping onto the NTR path.
I genuinely dont see any hard NTR (against the MC) in the near future. He has already developed a lot of the game for the harem path, doing the NTR path now will simply reset the progress by 2 years or so.
It is with great regret, that I agree with you.
That being said, I still hope he finishes the NTR path too.
However when you take a look at the Harem path, the harem is never full. There is always another woman you can add in, so I don't believe he'll have time to focus on NTR at all.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
However when you take a look at the Harem path, the harem is never full. There is always another woman you can add in, so I don't believe he'll have time to focus on NTR at all.
No Harem is "full" while the man is still alive and Harems don't need to contain "every" woman.

Feb 22, 2021
Makes sense. I suppose I was thinking too abstractly about the teasers despite knowing the NTR path comes after the harem path... Still, I felt compelled at the moment to say so since being right about something despite such low odds of it actually happening feels the best lol.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
No Harem is "full" while the man is still alive and Harems don't need to contain "every" woman.
This one need every woman (red) i am not a Big fan of ntr except when it's the mc who cuck Over but i don't get one thing normaly Ntr fan need to be happy about the fact they get Cuck n'y Uber and Nevers get any ntr update (sorry it was a Little joke Guys don't hate me )

Reactions: RareFishSticks
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes