chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hm Uber still doing what he is the best in:
View attachment 1694006
not feeling sorry for his patrons since they love being milked.
The funny thing is that the stupid idiots post huge texts in this topic, justifying a behavior sado-maso of lol's - patrons.
Everything happens according to the bdsm scenario of this game: Oooooh, our kind host will make us even stronger. More, more, as much milking as possible!!!
We are waiting for the next "mega" update, the year has just begun.
Winter has passed, summer will come, thanks to Uber for this.

Lonely God

Jan 15, 2018
I'm just just checkin in after months of practicing NoFap now I'm having relapse. So what seems to be the problem here? Are you guys waiting for a specific update or something? I think the game is already on it's finished state after reading some of the in game updates.

Sep 29, 2021
I hate it when they says "a few more days" and it's 2 weeks -.- Bruh.

Yes. They shouldn't say "we need few more days", clearly some patrons are disapointed by that. They're should admit that they need 1/2 months to finish it. Giving false hope is bad for this community, most people will ended up thinking the dev are only wanted to milking it instead of finishing the game.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2020
It just shows poor management on their part. If it was simply said that the game needs a couple of more weeks to be ready it would at least be understandable.

Saying that the game will release in a specific time frame just for it to come and go for no real reason is just bad business and why I stopped being a patron. Mega updates were always a terrible idea and it really shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: chunkas

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It will not be updated today, given the length of writing I have been given plus play testing time etc, assume 1 to 2 weeks at least.
thanks!
wait so the game is still somewhat in early alpha? What's the road map to version 1.0 then?
there's a link to the discord on OP. check there for more info.
It's the 9th. I don't expect it to be updated today. I just hope it can be updated on time!!!
who said it would be the 9th? just because it was the 9th of March two updates ago?

Swordofdragon

Jan 7, 2020
Why someone from the team calling out that's the update was coming when losthaven even not done his part? Do you guys don't communicate with other? Is something that are adding now or just a lack of communication or organization?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
At first, game is only male protag. Female protag is unlocked later
The Main Protagonist is Male. But you have Sequences as a Female Protagonist as well. So its more than one at least from the perspective of another Protagonist.

It´s fine for me if you see different Views from the Characters. That makes it more interesting. But thats just my opinion.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I don't really know about Having Mary 's point of view so far and this may change she hardly has any lines. Unless they have more planned for her, I feel like it is a waste of time. Every thing she has said so far could be done when she is talking with Red as in more internal dialog. To me it looks more like a game mechanic designed for the NTR rout. Not against Uberpie doing the two perspectives thing just not sure it is really needed. imo.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes