Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Kind of already feel like we are there the first few animations were pretty much 2 frames as best as I could tell. The later ones are less jarring and maybe are 4 frames. Drawing animations by hand ( well kind of by hand not exactly sure about it) is very time consuming. Would be nice of course but personally not really expecting it.
Yeah, I can guarantee that. When you do it in vectors, it's much easier.
But with the art type of the game it's very complicated.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, I can guarantee that. When you do it in vectors, it's much easier.
But with the art type of the game it's very complicated.
I have been under the impression it is hand drawn , but I have never confirmed that. Does not seem like CGI though.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Personally, have the impression that 3d models are posed and used as references for illustrations.
Well so far we have "impressions" does anyone know how Uberpie does it for sure? I had noticed some inconsistencies that I associated with hand drawn art , not large ones but it kind made me think, hand drawn. I really don't have a lot of knowledge on how these things are created though. So if someone knows the scoop that would be great.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Personally, have the impression that 3d models are posed and used as references for illustrations.
Well so far we have "impressions" does anyone know how Uberpie does it for sure? I had noticed some inconsistencies that I associated with hand drawn art , not large ones but it kind made me think, hand drawn. I really don't have a lot of knowledge on how these things are created though. So if someone knows the scoop that would be great.
Why would anyone take the time to pose 3d models in DAZ or some other program and then use them for references to illustrate when there is no end to free references available all over the internet - photos, movies, graphic arts, etc. A couple of keywords for positions and body types (if desired) on anyone's favorite search engine would uncover a treasure trove of tantalizing tableaus to then draw "like one of your French girls."

Got some great news for y'all.
Come on bro... what news!!?
They're taking the piss.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The only thing I dislike about the mega updates (which I love as a model) is when the girl I like is not in it, luckily I think she was almost/always in so far
I like many of the girls so for me the current trend is okay. Looking forward to Tiffany , more Stacy , Ryoko (hoping she gets a roll other than side character) She could be Reds PIC although in a submissive roll. Man and all the other Teasers that we have seen curious about those too. I think Mary's rout should be close to finished as far as Major content (should be getting her Anal scene this time)(crosses fingers). So I think next should be Tiffany , getting to finally bang the hell out of Priscilla (Drool). LOL so much to look forward too and maybe even more that has not been revealed.

Reactions: Katsuki45

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
The only thing I dislike about the mega updates (which I love as a model) is when the girl I like is not in it, luckily I think she was almost/always in so far
Mega updates were a total bust for me since they focused on a crappy poorly-censored incest plotline with bad posing and dutch angles in all the CG. Best girl freaks out when you give her just the tip, they start the Stacy storyline without really taking it anywhere, Violet's bimbofication gets super rushed, Sara's storyline pretty much resets to beginning, and a quarter of the scenes in the last update are skipped if you pick "miss me with that gay shit" in an option.

The topless scene at the concert was decent though.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
What are we supposed to say when we wait for ntr then ? :cry:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes