Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you think we can get an update before the end of March?
Maybe, pretty much most people here are kind of tired of making predictions ( there are some that will but they are seldom correct)
I predict we will have an update before the end of march 2050.
I'm not saying it will happen, but it's the best you're going to get :p
Hopfully that will satisfy everyone who needs a date

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Today is the 21st.How long do we have to wait?
However long it is, I am going to mute this thread for the next week so that I don't have to hear the same questions asked over and over and over again about gameplay/route/why waifu not updated/three-little-letters/now gotta wait for next update/whatever other whining until it dies down.

Once the update is released ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reminder to everyone soon to play an update - there is a search box in the upper right corner of this thread, it would be wise to use it before asking questions about content once the update is released. It will save you time, others frustration, and keep the number of posts at a minimum.

Another reminder: Don't count on your save carrying over. That's why the devteam usually puts in save/cheat codes into the game. Once the game is posted in the thread, keep an eye out for those codes. After the OP is updated, they will be included here. Full save from previous updates aren't necessary.

EDIT: Oh, and don't bother asking for a compressed version of this Unity game when it updates, at this time. Sorry.
Sorry but none of the active compressors is doing Unity repacks.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
However long it is, I am going to mute this thread for the next week so that I don't have to hear the same questions asked over and over and over again about gameplay/route/why waifu not updated/three-little-letters/now gotta wait for next update/whatever other whining until it dies down.

Once the update is released ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reminder to everyone soon to play an update - there is a search box in the upper right corner of this thread, it would be wise to use it before asking questions about content once the update is released. It will save you time, others frustration, and keep the number of posts at a minimum.

Another reminder: Don't count on your save carrying over. That's why the devteam usually puts in save/cheat codes into the game. Once the game is posted in the thread, keep an eye out for those codes. After the OP is updated, they will be included here. Full save from previous updates aren't necessary.

EDIT: Oh, and don't bother asking for a compressed version of this Unity game when it updates, at this time. Sorry.

No one would have to read the endless posts/same questions if people would just get in the habit of reading a few pages back in most cases or use the search function . Not sure why this is so hard to understand. You would think people on a forum where you have to read to participate would have such a hard time reading a few pages :rolleyes:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...You would think people on a forum where you have to read to participate would have such a hard time reading a few pages :rolleyes:
The problem is that you DON'T need to read to participate, maybe a good suggestion for a site improvement would be that the comment box should locked, and the unlock code would be hidden in a recent post

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The problem is that you DON'T need to read to participate, maybe a good suggestion for a site improvement would be that the comment box should locked, and the unlock code would be hidden in a recent post

I would be okay with that. Maybe I should have said to be able to have "meaningful participation". ;) Either way though I think my point was clear enough. You can't expect to have meaningful conversations if you are not willing to read what the thread is saying imo. To be honest if all you are looking for is the update then just wait til the OP is updated. If you are smart then you will wait for that being F95 thoroughly scans the content before they upload to the DL servers. ( if I am wrong about that I am sure someone will correct me).

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I had a similar thought about that last night. Kind of like an in-game tutorial before a person can make their first post on this site:
  1. Search the site for something like "new user guide"
  2. Search the thread for a certain number combination posted by a certain member
  3. Follow the link in that post to a thread only open to people with 0 posts / 0 reactions
  4. Post in that thread
Forget the current obligation of posting in 3(?) separate threads to have certain basic access - skills learning is the answer!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Cancelled my Patreon sub yesterday. I love the game but supporting it this way just doesn't make any sense anymore. Hopefully dev sells it on Steam eventually, can support them that way, but updates are too infrequent for a $5 pledge monthly. Still love the game though.
Gooble, Gobble, Gooble Gobble -
a01.gif

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
I'm all for effort, but i support results more. When it gets released I will probably (on the assumption it is the same quality of the last updates) sign up and support him for a month or two, before unsubscribing and waiting for the next update.

I thin it draws the balance between helping to support the game a bit (otherwise there might not be another update) without getting ripped off by devs who always seem t push back release dates.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes