APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yap, it didn't happen the second time, i already reached a zen state my fellow dude and replayed the entire thing, now saving at every little sliver of progress.
Yeah , it always a good plan to save often I just keep copying over the same save so I can keep certain things separate if I want to , and keep enough open slots for those things. Before I learned the save , close and reload trick I fell victim to random bugs my self so I can totally under stand your frustration.

Dec 1, 2021
I can't tell if this is something that has not been implemented yet or a bug but i am supposed to encounter Clara at the classroom in the evening as part of her quest however, she never appears.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I can't tell if this is something that has not been implemented yet or a bug but i am supposed to encounter Clara at the classroom in the evening as part of her quest however, she never appears.
Is this the second quest or the first? one of them you need to gather items for , ruler on the second floor of your house just outside Tiffany's room on the floor and the scotch as it says is actually the tape kind not booze and can be bought at the shop those are per-requisits

Dec 1, 2021
Is this the second quest or the first? one of them you need to gather items for , ruler on the second floor of your house just outside Tiffany's room on the floor and the scotch as it says is actually the tape kind not booze and can be bought at the shop those are per-requisits
Praised be the sun for your existence my fellow man, that goddamn ruler was the same color as the floor and i have myopia.

Reactions: eugene67 and APoc1
Dec 1, 2021
just curios , is your Avatar happen to be from XXX Holic?
Oh, had no idea that was a thing until today, curious indeed!

My 'avatar' is a drawing that i made myself, it is no particular character, it's just a victorian persona i set for myself, i called myself just only 'Trarr' a while ago but i lost my account in dumb fashion and made this one with the prefix 'undead' because it is me revived.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Oh, had no idea that was a thing until today, curious indeed!

My 'avatar' is a drawing that i made myself, it is no particular character, it's just a victorian persona i set for myself, i called myself just only 'Trarr' a while ago but i lost my account in dumb fashion and made this one with the prefix 'undead' because it is me revived.

Ah okay, well was struck by the similarity to a Victorian gentlemen that appears in Watanuki's ghost story. It is not an exact match to your image just very similar in some ways I tried to find a screen shot but failed I may have to create my own if I do I will share it with you. At any rate I like your Avatar.

Dec 1, 2021
Ah okay, well was struck by the similarity to a Victorian gentlemen that appears in Watanuki's ghost story. It is not an exact match to your image just very similar in some ways I tried to find a screen shot but failed I may have to create my own if I do I will share it with you. At any rate I like your Avatar.
Thank you, my fellow dudeness.

throwawayyy13

Oct 28, 2019
Fwiw, the updates are usually pretty big. The last 2 updates each had about 2.5 hours of content. Some of the delay can be attributes to the art of the game which is hand drawn, as opposed to the DAZ / blender rendering in BADIK.
Also, Broken Dreamer updates are certainly shorter than BADIK and TT.
:FacePalm:

How slow are you at reading for the content to take 2.5 hours...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How much of an ass are you for judging someone for taking their time to enjoy the updates?
Correct - because if anyone is the ass in this place, it's me, goddammit. There can be only one!

(also, I checked a couple online videos of playthroughs, it appears after taking into account title cards and intro/exit commentary - the average playtime for the last update was about 90 minutes of full content.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and don't bother asking for a compressed version when it updates. The devteam hasn't offered one in the past and there is no one currently on the F95 compression team that works with Unity games. Sorry.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I highly recommend reading the spoiler above and paying close attention to the yellow highlighted content that Count Morado has posted so you can be in the know and not make an ass of your self later :)

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
Dec 1, 2021
After playing through almost everything i can safely say that this game has only two big problems for me at the moment.

(1) it's buggy as inferno, most of the time these bugs can be resolved by loading a save but still, it's very annoying.

(2) That quest journal is useless, most of the time it tells me nothing of what i am supposed to do and sometimes it misleads you as well, then i have to fuck around for a good minute trying to figure shit out while getting increasingly annoyed.

For people of the future who may read this post, i am playing version 0.68.2a, so that may not apply to you in case this has not been abandoned in the far future.

Reactions: eugene67
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes