Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not lazy, but there are always problems with the browser on my mobile phone. I'm also very helpless, so I can only ask you for help!
Then it sucks to be you. We're not going to bottle feed, burp, and diaper you. You're going to have to learn to do things on your own. You're old enough.

Reactions: kido

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I think placing the cameras in Priscilla's house is bugged. I have two cameras in my inventory, and after i place all 3 i only lose 1 and Gerda never shows up. Any one know what to do?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think placing the cameras in Priscilla's house is bugged. I have two cameras in my inventory, and after i place all 3 i only lose 1 and Gerda never shows up. Any one know what to do?
Did you try saving , closing the game and then re loading?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yes, didn't change a thing.
Hmm , not sure never had the bug my self. You could try searching the thread using the search box at the top of the page and see if anyone ever posted a work around for it. Other wise the only thing I can think of is to try loading an older save. Are you sure you placed all three camera's? the quest log sometimes lies as well as the inventory. Gerda should be waiting in the living room if you actually have placed them all.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes