Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I read other pages but i'm not sure is this update gonna be about gerda and priscilla or mary ? everyone talking about mary

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I read other pages but i'm not sure is this update gonna be about gerda and priscilla or mary ? everyone talking about mary
It's about Gerda and Priscilla. I've just been finishing up Mary's future script for when it gets implemented.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
For those eager waiting on an update I just had to re-send some adjusted scenes. Every so often we have scenes written that don't 'quite' match the artwork so they need a quick re-draft. It's to avoid stuff like what happened with the 'changing rooms' description that had artwork for the classroom.

Will keep you all informed as usual :)

Nov 10, 2017
Sounds like the next mary update will be insane. Cant wait for hers and Sara's next updates

Also cant wait to play gerda/priscilla which will be very soon :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I love how active you are tnx for eveything !! anyway tnx for the info so maybe we could have the mary update this month it al depends on uber ? If so im hyped cant wait :D even if its not her full story ive been waiting long and HARD to see some mary (mom) action :D
It's Gerda and Priscilla this month. I've only just finished the Mary script and he hasn't read any of it yet because Uber is focused on getting this update out. Sadly, aside from writing/re-writes and play testing the game, there isn't a lot more I can do.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
So I'm having a problem I'm stuck in front of Priscilla's house with no option to go anywhere else, I have no saves, and I can't click on the map, is there any way to fix this with save editing or something?

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Tried playing the android version but have to stop cause of a major issues. Right from the very start the moment the dialogue came in all i can see in the character illustration is a guy whose shoulder above is sliced off. Tried skipping the part but still the same. all illustrations have this problem.

Am i the only one who has this issue? If not hope creator could fix and update its android vers.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So im stuck with finding weight and super glue quest.
i cant find them anywhere, theres nothing to buy left in the shop either.
am i missing something?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Am I the only person here who isn't intrested in Mary character? It seems cliche and boring compared to every other character. It's just the same momcest shit like in other games: sleep molesting, sexualy frustrated plain milf etc. I hope that at least it will have some kind of twist or something, otherwise it will be waste of the update in my opinion.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Am I the only person here who isn't intrested in Mary character? It seems cliche and boring compared to every other character. It's just the same momcest shit like in other games: sleep molesting, sexualy frustrated plain milf etc. I hope that at least it will have some kind of twist or something, otherwise it will be waste of the update in my opinion.
Mary knows some of the secrets of Taffy Town, as well as hides a few of her own secrets.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I should be getting my hands on the updated version Tuesday, hopefully we'll be able to release the finalised version that day.
That's hopeful, i just hope you guys don't have any game breaking bugs to delay the release as it's the last day of the month.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes