BruceHung

May 30, 2020
I'm encountering this weird bug where after day 3 and the story opens up, the quest tracker is all fucked up and all the phases for the quests become active at the same time. See pic attached. Anyone know how to fix this? I already deleted the registry folder for the game on windows. Is there another place where saves or some kind of corrupted cache might be stored?

Thanks!
1652562322678.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm encountering this weird bug where after day 3 and the story opens up, the quest tracker is all fucked up and all the phases for the quests become active at the same time. See pic attached. Anyone know how to fix this? I already deleted the registry folder for the game on windows. Is there another place where saves or some kind of corrupted cache might be stored?

Thanks!
View attachment 1811029
That's the way it is supposed to look. Those are all the starting tasks you have available after the car accident.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Thanks!
View attachment 1811029
Thats just how it is now, maybe they'll refine it in the next update

BruceHung

May 30, 2020
That's the way it is supposed to look. Those are all the starting tasks you have available after the car accident.
Thats just how it is now, maybe they'll refine it in the next update
Really? Are you sure? Because it's very weird right now. Walking into the store for the first time Natalie seems to know you and calls you a perv. Darnell takes Tiffany out on a date and later you meet them on the track and he's insinuating he's gonna try to date her. Peeking on bella for the first time has dialog saying she's doing things again as if you spied on her before, and so on. They really fucked things up that bad and intentionally too?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Really? Are you sure? Because it's very weird right now. Walking into the store for the first time Natalie seems to know you and calls you a perv. Darnell takes Tiffany out on a date and later you meet them on the track and he's insinuating he's gonna try to date her. Peeking on bella for the first time has dialog saying she's doing things again as if you spied on her before, and so on. They really fucked things up that bad and intentionally too?
Fucked things up? Yes.
Intentionally? Knowing the track record of the developer's coding skills? Who knows.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
+1
Count Morado

yep, it's a real shit show, Natalie calls you a perv because you watched her fuck Darnell and tried to get a BJ by pretending to be Darnell's Buddy(did you miss that?), The MC's life didn't start when the game began, he has a history with these people. Darnell and Tiffany have a history too, they didn't just wink into existance when the game began (probably)

PS. That's the least of this updates problems.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've had already bought the new parts, but still no printer in sight
If you have bought the repair parts - then you should have completed the scene with Clara in the bathroom after you applied super glue to her mop/broom, right? Those are the photos you need to print.
The printer only appears once you have progressed far enough in her path to need the printer. Once you print those photos, you meet her at the smoking area next to the track.
1652579742025.png

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
I've got stuck on the quest "I've got time to snoop about" requiring the key to enter the bedroom.
so, I edited the assembly to bypass the inventory check.

make a backup of the original file.

you can use it to get the clothes, save it and then restore the original dll.

if you keep playing the game with this bypass, a later quest to buy a hoodie will be impossible to complete and you will softlock your save.
I got the softlock, anyway to revert it or should I start allover again?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to transfer saves between PC and android, as my game keeps crashing on a certain part.
The saves for PC are written to the Windows Registry. The saves in Android aren't even shared between v0.84.2a and v0.84.2b, let alone between platforms.

Some questions to see if we can help you:
What version are you playing and on which platform? Except for the cheat code from the developer, have you used any saveeditors or other apps to fiddle with gameplay? Where is it crashing? What percentage are you at of opening scenes and what game day? What quest are you attempting? Have you tried going to a previous save a couple prior to the current one and doing other quest lines before returning to this one?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
All Sex Scenes in Taffy Tales so far:

Except for one sex scene - it's all been out there for 8 months, anyway, with the old version. But I'm sure the person who put those two videos together appreciates you drumming up business for them with the clicks-throughs.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Except for one sex scene - it's all been out there for 8 months, anyway, with the old version.
We can rely on your estimates, which you have already proven more than once like in the case STS Pre Tech 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm sure the person who put those two videos together appreciates you drumming up business for them with the clicks-throughs.
Surely, the fella is bathing in money now, happy that he is now rich banging bitches that look like the ones from Taffy Tales trough clickbait.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We can rely on your estimates, which you have already proven more than once like in the case STS Pre Tech 4
Sure, I got the expected date wrong for the recent update in STS. It happens. I got it correct for this game.
None of that changes the fact that 95% of this update was in the previous version 8 months ago. The only new sex scene is a blow job scene with Clara. There's some new side boob scene, a couple of smartphone images, and some upskirt peekaboo, but only the blow job is anything new for sex. Anyone who's played both versions can tell you the same. Oh, so does the in-game gallery: row 2, picture 6 is the only new sex scene.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
The saves for PC are written to the Windows Registry. The saves in Android aren't even shared between v0.84.2a and v0.84.2b, let alone between platforms.

What version are you playing and on which platform? Except for the cheat code from the developer, have you used any saveeditors or other apps to fiddle with gameplay? Where is it crashing? What percentage are you at of opening scenes and what game day? What quest are you attempting? Have you tried going to a previous save a couple prior to the current one and doing other quest lines before returning to this one?
I've used only the dev code and I'm on Android version 10, and the crashes are usually related to the classroom related quests.

I've used only the dev code and I'm on Android version 10, and the crashes are usually related to the classroom related quests.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Sure, I got the expected date wrong for the recent update in STS. It happens. I got it correct for this game.
Certainly no success in the lottery with such inaccurate forecasts.
But sure you can roughly say that Uber releases an update twice a year when it comes to DC its a bit harder to predict how often he updates his game (unpopular opinion) tbh i don't even care about the tech update anymore, his last dump was amazing hope that the tech update will still need a long time to release because this is the reason why he is throwing so much h scenes at us.

None of that changes the fact that 95% of this update was in the previous version 8 months ago. The only new sex scene is a blow job scene with Clara. There's some new side boob scene, a couple of smartphone images, and some upskirt peekaboo, but only the blow job is anything new for sex. Anyone who's played both versions can tell you the same. Oh, so does the in-game gallery: row 2, picture 6 is the only new sex scene.
The scenes you mentioned were in the video or wasn't they ?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I appreciate the coincidence that you have your response twice within your post. We've seen this at least once before in this thread - but on a Windows 10 playthrough. #23,173 The player edited their own Windows Registry to get rid of some quests to make it work - last we heard from them they were still troubleshooting. #23,182

Based upon that, I see two options available without starting over from game day one:
  • Go back to a previous save before the current one (hopefully you save in more than one slot). If you have more than one previous save - if the first attempt doesn't work, try another?
  • You could also see if by triggering another quest that it corrects this one. You are at about 30% open, you might have the opportunity to pull the mysterious book from the Library in one of the three bookshelves which starts another quest line. And then come back to try this again?
Maybe there is someone else who has had success fixing the me and becca have class bug who will see this if neither of those two options work.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes