Oct 12, 2019
Why cant i leave priscilla house.I placed all of my camera,there isnt any left in my bag and the game keep saying i need to place all of it.And i cant talk to the officer at day like the mission asked

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why cant i leave priscilla house.I placed all of my camera,there isnt any left in my bag and the game keep saying i need to place all of it.And i cant talk to the officer at day like the mission asked
Its a bug you are going to have to revert to an older save or start over. It can be random so starting from an older save may work for you if not then wait for the actual bug fix to be released the ver. b release only supposedly fixed one bug but the game currently seems to be riddled with them for some players.

Last edited:

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
I appreciate the coincidence that you have your response twice within your post. We've seen this at least once before in this thread - but on a Windows 10 playthrough. #23,173 The player edited their own Windows Registry to get rid of some quests to make it work - last we heard from them they were still troubleshooting. #23,182

Based upon that, I see two options available without starting over from game day one:
  • Go back to a previous save before the current one (hopefully you save in more than one slot). If you have more than one previous save - if the first attempt doesn't work, try another?
  • You could also see if by triggering another quest that it corrects this one. You are at about 30% open, you might have the opportunity to pull the mysterious book from the Library in one of the three bookshelves which starts another quest line. And then come back to try this again?
Maybe there is someone else who has had success fixing the me and becca have class bug who will see this if neither of those two options work.
Hmm I'll just play it on my PC when I have time.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
I've got stuck on the quest "I've got time to snoop about" requiring the key to enter the bedroom.
so, I edited the assembly to bypass the inventory check.

make a backup of the original file.

you can use it to get the clothes, save it and then restore the original dll.

if you keep playing the game with this bypass, a later quest to buy a hoodie will be impossible to complete and you will softlock your save.
how do you softlock your save?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi, I don't really like the last update... Anyone having the v0.68.2 download link (for PC)?
I'm surprised when games basically get reworks and they take down the old version, forcing you to scrounge around the internet for what's effectively a totally different game... I haven't played the newest version yet but from the changelog staff should have definitely left up .68.2 as an "old version" like they do with other games...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the problem is that bed must be have 8 drawers, 1 in the middle of the side with 4 drawers, that's why i say this must be a bug
No, it has 7 and one of them is the one you need to click on.
Did you buy the mints from the store you need to switch out for the pills? If you have - then you should be good to go --
Let me google that for you: Pills Taffy Tales
  • Select the second video (Taffy Tales Part 23 - Patience Is A Virtue!)
  • And in the description - click on the time stamp for "Where does she keep her pills"

Reactions: APoc1 and Stil996
Jan 2, 2019
No, it has 7 and one of them is the one you need to click on.
Did you buy the mints from the store you need to switch out for the pills? If you have - then you should be good to go --
Let me google that for you: Pills Taffy Tales
  • Select the second video (Taffy Tales Part 23 - Patience Is A Virtue!)
  • And in the description - click on the time stamp for "Where does she keep her pills"
Thanks men, i was wrong

Oct 12, 2019
Im gonna put the 0.68.2 version of this game here for anyone who want to have it.I already did everything in that version so there is a save file of mine there.

Reactions: yoyomistro

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys, i need a bit of help. How do you spy on Darell? I went everywhere but couldn't see the opt to spy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
guys, i need a bit of help. How do you spy on Darell? I went everywhere but couldn't see the opt to spy
My guess is you are too early, the quest appear in the log a long time before you are able to do it, it's pretty obvious when it happens, you'll see the scene with Darnell and Sara being suspicious. Darnell will be standing outside the school.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tuShua
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes