tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
My guess is you are too early, the quest appear in the log a long time before you are able to do it, it's pretty obvious when it happens, you'll see the scene with Darnell and Sara being suspicious. Darnell will be standing outside the school.
thank you!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any news about the next patch? who's the next girl the dev would focus on?
#23,476 shows them working on v0.82.4c to patch the 400+ problems found (so far) in the current version. After they complete those, they will advance work on the next update. I believe the last it was shared here, Tiffany was winning the Patreon poll.

Reactions: APoc1

JokerGhoster

Jun 14, 2021
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.82.4b
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.82.4a): - MEGA - -
Linux
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
Bugfix bypasses inventory check

Extras: Save Editor - Gallery unlock

sezner thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Mac version says it's damaged when I try to open it. Reup?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.82.4b
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac
Linux
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
Bugfix bypasses inventory check

Extras: Save Editor - Gallery unlock

sezner thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Can someone make a tattooless mod? MCs actions are questionable at best, the dev making a character unlovable is vile

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone make a tattooless mod? MCs actions are questionable at best, the dev making a character unlovable is vile
What do tattoos have to do with it? Also, the hook of this story is the battle of "good vs. bad" within the main character. This game may not be for your tastes - the bad character is pretty strong throughout.
There isn't one - the game writes to Windows Registry on PC and for Android, you'd need a rooted device. Dunno about Mac.
do you get cucked in this game?
There will be three paths when the game is 100% complete. The only path under development currently is the main path that doesn't have that. After the main path has reached the end, then the other two paths will undergo development for adding: there will be a path which will have NTR and another path which will have sharing. Also, #13 below.

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
So there's no way to skip ahead to the start of new content even with cheat codes? There's no way I'm playing through this whole thing again.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So there's no way to skip ahead to the start of new content even with cheat codes? There's no way I'm playing through this whole thing again.
Bud there have been what seems like hundreds of posts asking/answering how to skip to new content, search and ye shall find

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can’t find chantell, stacy or tiffany anywhere. I’ve already reached the part where alan leaves the town.
What does the text of your quest tasks say, what percentage of opened scenes are you at, and what game day?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I’m like 110 days in, i’m currently doing the task of entering the storage room where becca a’d clara are inside.
From the old page (which is good for individual quest tasks, not to follow verbatim for this version).
And a video of a at that point.

95% of what you want to do in this version is found by searching the web or this thread using words from the task list. Either in video form or in text form. If you're searching the web, just search: <keyword> taffy tales (which is #7 in my FAQ I post almost daily - and have shared with you last Friday).

So why are you looking for "chantell, stacy or tiffany " you don't need them for that quest
They are essentially just copy/pasting their same question from 4 days ago.

Reactions: Stil996
Nov 20, 2019
i need help im at the part where you swap between playing as peter/marry now in the quest it says where is mom. but ive looked everywhere and i cant find her?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i need help im at the part where you swap between playing as peter/marry now in the quest it says where is mom. but ive looked everywhere and i cant find her?
Did you read the text when you walked into the living room looking for her? If you've never played the game before or don't remember what happened in the previous time you played it - there are hints in the text.
1652824406514.png
Where would you leave a note for someone to read in your house?
Also: Here's a video of the entire sequence of switches back and forth - (edited for youtube)
You can probably find your issue by reviewing it. (goes over 2-3 videos, I believe - Parts 37-39?)
Because i want to see the content that’s related to them?
You have to go through all the quests as they come up. It isn't a full sandbox experience. Also, there are no sex scenes with any of those three. If you've already seen:
  • Tiffany- in the bathroom showering and sitting on the commode as well as her bent over online in her panties and her panty shot on the track
  • Chantelle- phat ass
  • Stacy- the main character flash his cock to her
Then you've seen everything even remotely sexual for those three.

Apr 17, 2020
Did you read the text when you walked into the living room looking for her? If you've never played the game before or don't remember what happened in the previous time you played it - there are hints in the text.
View attachment 1816542
Where would you leave a note for someone to read in your house?
Also: Here's a video of the entire sequence of switches back and forth - (edited for youtube)
You can probably find your issue by reviewing it. (goes over 2-3 videos, I believe - Parts 37-39?)

You have to go through all the quests as they come up. It isn't a full sandbox experience. Also, there are no sex scenes with any of those three. If you've already seen:
  • Tiffany- in the bathroom showering and sitting on the commode as well as her bent over online in her panties and her panty shot on the track
  • Chantelle- phat ass
  • Stacy- the main character flash his cock to her
Then you've seen everything even remotely sexual for those three.
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes