shrimpsleep

Jun 25, 2017
I'm having trouble with:
+ Check Mary in her badroom
and
+ I've got time to snoop about

I read that there's meant to be a key under the coffee table but there's nothing.
I also don't know where to snoop

Not sure if they're bugs or not, but I can't progress.

Cheers

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm having trouble with:
+ Check Mary in her badroom
and
+ I've got time to snoop about

I read that there's meant to be a key under the coffee table but there's nothing.
I also don't know where to snoop

Not sure if they're bugs or not, but I can't progress.

Cheers
Do you actually have both those quests showing on your task list at the same time? They are quite a bit apart in the expected order of quests (one nearer the beginning of Mary's line and the other nearer the end).

What version of the game are you playing - v0.82.4a or v0.82.4b and on what OS?

And yes, there is a key under the coffee table that you can pick up within the first couple of game days - it would be here:
1653001492530.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i have a problema, I can't access the map :( View attachment 1820340
I don't know what quest you're on. This is like posting a picture of your car online and saying "it doesn't work." What doesn't work? What do you need to do?
  • Are you supposed to peek on Sara?
  • Are you supposed to fix the hole in the fence?
If the answer is no to all of those - just go in the door to your house so you can enter the kitchen. If you still don't have the map, go in your living room. If you still don't have the map, try the second floor or Mary's room or your bedroom. If you still don't have the map, try the bathroom on the first floor. If you still don't have the map, go out your front door to the sidewalk in front.

Pulp Friction

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone feel the sequence of content seem strange. Like I was able just go find tiffany ball and start spying on Harry and Maid . Without even losing the ball in the first place. I only start doing Becca side of the story after clearing Priscilla & her Mother side.
i think i've got the same problem, wasn't this bug been fixed? any solution please

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how can i convert saves from v0.82.4a to v0.82.4b?
If you mean doing so in Android? No.

If you mean in the other platforms - maybe. However, you might find whatever bugs that were fixed in v0.82.4b might still occur if you use a save from v0.82.4a if the parameter that is an element of the bug was already in the save information.

It would be safer to start v0.82.4b fresh rather than risk a problem using a v0.82.4a save.

Or wait however long it will take for v0.82.4c to come out with 400+ more fixes.
i think i've got the same problem, wasn't this bug been fixed? any solution please
No, the bug hasn't been fixed yet. It shouldn't lock you out of completing quests, however. If you have already found the ball, just move on to other quests (if you have the "no quest" situation - you have quests ... Check out #8 in my FAQ). Otherwise, if you have a specific situation that can't be solved by searching the thread with keywords or watching a youtube video playthrough since 95% of these quests are from previous versions - then please ask away.

Reactions: Pulp Friction

shrimpsleep

Jun 25, 2017
Do you actually have both those quests showing on your task list at the same time? They are quite a bit apart in the expected order of quests (one nearer the beginning of Mary's line and the other nearer the end).

What version of the game are you playing - v0.82.4a or v0.82.4b and on what OS?

And yes, there is a key under the coffee table that you can pick up within the first couple of game days - it would be here:
View attachment 1820202
Ach I was on v0.82.4a, I didn't realise there was a b, that's fixed it.
They were my only two quests. I did leave most of the Mary stuff til last.
Thanks for your help I should have paid more attention.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey so i got the priscilla bug but cant go back to change the order or whatever so can i get a save for that section plzzzzzzz?
There is no such thing - the save is written to your Windows Registry.

When you say you got "the priscilla bug" do you mean you:
  1. placed a camera in the shower in the bathroom (right-hand side of the screen in v0.82.4a / v0.82.4b - or left-hand side in previous versions)?
  2. placed a camera in the right-side stool in her bedroom?
  3. placed a camera behind the mirror on the left-side of the door?
But now cannot leave her room? If you can leave her room, then talk to Gerda.
If you cannot leave her room or cannot talk to Gerda after leaving Priscilla's room:
  1. Did you buy the plumber's uniform, wrench and 3 cameras from the store or did the outfit magically appear on you one day?
    1. If you bought them first - you may want to go back to a previous save several days prior and try again.
    2. If they magically appeared - you still want to go back to a previous save several days prior and go into the store (most likely before you got the scale) to see the introduction of Natalie and then go back in the store the next day before moving forward.
  2. If you first played on v0.82.4a and;
    1. Are still playing on v0.82.4a - delete saves, delete game and download v0.82.4b and start from day one.
    2. Are using the same save from there but now are playing on v0.82.4b. Delete all saves based upon that v0.82.4a save and start over from day one.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes