ashkid233

May 15, 2022
What do tattoos have to do with it? Also, the hook of this story is the battle of "good vs. bad" within the main character. This game may not be for your tastes - the bad character is pretty strong throughout.

There isn't one - the game writes to Windows Registry on PC and for Android, you'd need a rooted device. Dunno about Mac.

There will be three paths when the game is 100% complete. The only path under development currently is the main path that doesn't have that. After the main path has reached the end, then the other two paths will undergo development for adding: there will be a path which will have NTR and another path which will have sharing. Also, #13 below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Source as to how you got that info on the 3 routes?

EldarGard

Mar 5, 2019
I'm stuck at the "I've got time to snoop about..." mission. Mary wants me to get her nightgown from her room. But when I got to click on the door to her room, I get the message "Hmm... Sue always keeps her room locked."

I've already acquired the key to her room. I even did the mission where you jerk off as she sleeps, so I don't get why I can't access the room any more.

ShadowStorms

Jul 10, 2019
I can't open the game on my Mac, it says it's broken. I tried downloading it with Safari and Chrome, same issue. Anyone knows what to do ?

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
Bud there have been what seems like hundreds of posts asking/answering how to skip to new content, search and ye shall find
That's odd, the posts I did find were saying that the cheat code just gave you money but didn't skip content. Guess I saw the wrong posts.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's odd, the posts I did find were saying that the cheat code just gave you money but didn't skip content. Guess I saw the wrong posts.
Bud if you read any of the posts, you'd see the new content is AT THE BEGINNING, click NEW GAME to skip straight to the new content.

• Love
Reactions: APoc1

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
Bud if you read any of the posts, you'd see the new content is AT THE BEGINNING, click NEW GAME to skip straight to the new content.
I guess I'm not making myself clear. What I wanted was to skip to the end so that I could create a new up to date savefile I could use for future updates and to unlock the gallery (the old one, which is not unlocked by the cheat code) without having to go through the whole game again. What I saw from past posts was that this was not possible.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I guess I'm not making myself clear. What I wanted was to skip to the end so that I could create a new up to date savefile I could use for future updates and to unlock the gallery (the old one, which is not unlocked by the cheat code) without having to go through the whole game again. What I saw from past posts was that this was not possible.
what you said was
So there's no way to skip ahead to the start of new content
so you definitey didn't make yourself clear, so No! there is no Skip Game cheat code (I don't think there has ever been a Skip Game code).
If the Devs follow trend, on the next update that advances the story there will probably be a code then which takes you to the beginning of that games new content.

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Mine freezes now after rescuing Becca from wooden box after she's kidnapped.. I pick the third option then screen goes slightly dim and no progress. she just stands there blinking. Can bring up menu and reload and exit but nothing happens. Game sponsored by Bethesda now?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can't use taffy town map, anyone know how to fix this?
View attachment 1817177 View attachment 1817177 View attachment 1817178
Use the button in lower right to go to the front of your house. There is probably an automated event either in front of your house or inside your house which must occur next.
Source as to how you got that info on the 3 routes?
#faq written by UberPie in their
I'm stuck at the "I've got time to snoop about..." mission. Mary wants me to get her nightgown from her room. But when I got to click on the door to her room, I get the message "Hmm... Sue always keeps her room locked."

I've already acquired the key to her room. I even did the mission where you jerk off as she sleeps, so I don't get why I can't access the room any more.
#7 in my FAQ from yesterday, which can be found using the search box in the upper right corner of any page of this thread (as addressed in #1 of my FAQ).
Mine freezes now after rescuing Becca from wooden box after she's kidnapped.. I pick the third option then screen goes slightly dim and no progress. she just stands there blinking. Can bring up menu and reload and exit but nothing happens. Game sponsored by Bethesda now?
It's a known bug for this version. You'll need to go to a previous save and try again. Don't have the "skip" text box checked and don't hold CTRL down to skip text ... you might cause it again. It happened to me once, as well. I got past it by following those steps.
I can't open the game on my Mac, it says it's broken. I tried downloading it with Safari and Chrome, same issue. Anyone knows what to do ?
If you downloaded the v0.82.4a for Mac using multiple browsers and multiple host sites and got none that works, you have a few options:
  • Play v0.82.4b on a PC
  • Play v0.82.4b on an Android Device
  • Wait until someone links to the Mac version of v0.82.4b here
  • Spend the $$$ and download v0.82.4b from UberPie's patreon
  • Wait longer for when v0.82.4c for comes out with 400+ fixes

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: APoc1

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
I dont know how to get the 'I wonder how Mary is getting on?' on the anytime list. I talk with Mary every moment in the day and nothing happens

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im stuck at 96.8%? ive done it all except the trap and ntr stuff? is there something after the trap content?
There are players who skipped what you skipped and they have stated they have 100%.

You could also take a look at your gallery and see what is still locked (knowing you skipped Danny femboy content -- there is no NTR content at this time, though it might have a gallery image anyway). By seeing where it is locked you will get an idea of where you will need to replay from a save or similar to get 100%.

People have mentioned missing Jessica's route. Another possibility is perhaps you didn't get into Darnell's house and so you didn't get to peek on Chantelle. Also, might just be a sandbox trigger scene.

lorenz21

Jan 14, 2018
There are players who skipped what you skipped and they have stated they have 100%.

You could also take a look at your gallery and see what is still locked (knowing you skipped Danny femboy content -- there is no NTR content at this time, though it might have a gallery image anyway). By seeing where it is locked you will get an idea of where you will need to replay from a save or similar to get 100%.

People have mentioned missing Jessica's route. Another possibility is perhaps you didn't get into Darnell's house and so you didn't get to peek on Chantelle. Also, might just be a sandbox trigger scene.
Darnell's house and so you didn't get to peek on Chantelle this one is accurate, and i have a few missing scenes?.. my question is are they the same as 68.2a or really new scences and content?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Darnell's house and so you didn't get to peek on Chantelle this one is accurate, and i have a few missing scenes?.. my question is are they the same as 68.2a or really new scences and content?
Most likely you only are missing old content because there is so little new. There's only 1 sex scene and a couple of upskirt/flashes that are new "lewds"... you can open the rework gallery to see if you saw all 21 "new cg" scenes.

lorenz21

Jan 14, 2018
Most likely you only are missing old content because there is so little new. There's only 1 sex scene and a couple of upskirt/flashes that are new "lewds"... you can open the rework gallery to see if you saw all 21 "new cg" scenes.

its clear now, the new ones are the CG's, which is good, i compared it with 68.2a its pretty much the same.. well thank you for the clarification and reply, much appreciated!

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So I have googled it and searched on this thread and couldn't find anything on it. I got a quest that says I should relax in my room yet the closest I can find is to sleep and that doesn't complete it. Anyone know how to get this part done?

Shhhh n/m, just had to enter the room during the day. I was checking morning, evening and night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes