Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wait does the new unity thing counts for games like this where you don't have to install anything?
Without getting too far into the weeds, the answer to your question is "yes." If you want to know more, there are several other threads already created on F95 about Unity's new plan.

Reactions: astrophel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nice game, when can we expect next update?
You must be new here.

Oh, wait, you are.

With every title on this site, you should never expect a next update. If updates come, they'll come when the developer is ready to release them and then we see them here when they are leaked (or, for some titles, when the developer shares them here). Some titles have estimated update release dates, but all those should be taken with a grain of salt.

As for this title - you can see from #15 & #16 of the 80th posting of my FAQ #30,321 that this developer doesn't have a consistent release schedule - but that at least 4 to 6 months after the last update could be a reasonable idea - so November-December. It could come sooner, but more likely, if it misses that window, it will be later.

I also recommend learning to use the Search available on every page of this website, after setting up personal preferences to change the results order (as shown in my signature).

Enjoy the site.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I also recommend learning to use the Search available on every page of this website, after setting up personal preferences to change the results order (as shown in my signature).

Enjoy the site.
I agree with you. I do believe that people should use the search engine more frequently.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

omgmule

Dec 30, 2018
I really enjoyed this game because of the art. If everything is now made from AI now, it feels like someone could just build a bunch of loras off of each character and create their own scenes instead of waiting 6+ months for a new update.

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I really enjoyed this game because of the art. If everything is now made from AI now, it feels like someone could just build a bunch of loras off of each character and create their own scenes instead of waiting 6+ months for a new update.
There is more than just art. Even if it were just art, a conscientious artist would take more time to edit and fix any of the AI generations created from the artist's original works as models. Though UberPie appears to be barely doing that (if at all). More than just the art, people still have to write the storyline and code the game.

But I get your point.

Sep 14, 2023
So I've tried playing this game now, and I wanted to start a new game, but the thing just picks up where I last left off, I haven't played in a while, and I can't seem to start a new game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I've tried playing this game now, and I wanted to start a new game, but the thing just picks up where I last left off, I haven't played in a while, and I can't seem to start a new game.
Welcome to the site, though from your comment - I am thinking your account is new, but you've been on this site before.

See from #4 of the 80th posting of my FAQ #30,321. I also highly recommend #1.

Also, I recommend seeing the top post on the previous page: #30,361.

Finally, see my signature below.

Jan 14, 2023

It's really batshit insane how badly AI trained sets are at women's genitalia. I mean, unless she has a) stuffed a tennis ball up there (and by "up there" we're talking her urethra not her vagina), b) has broken her hips, c) had her pubic bone removed and d) is on serious amounts of Male Hormones to enlarge her clitoris. Oh, and e) it's all about 5' too high.

Seriously: this is just sad. $200k / annum and you can't even be bothered to edit your AI trash... Jesus Wept.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rpsix and Artxa9

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How is NTR route side story ? It was supposed to be here since the beginning, but people kept whining about it and he just pushed it back as much as possible but IT IS coming anyway (not in this update tho)
It's shit, the MC loses Red and forgets he has girlfriends while they forget they hate Darnel and start doing lewd things with him like drinking bottles of his piss and cum. Because that's what people do!... right?
There is a bit more detail in the actual dialogue but I figure I've got the most important parts in.

I'm surprised you didn't do that route the moment it was released given your tag line

Reactions: Timendo

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. Tiffany’s ass, this is literally what I wanted from the beginning and here I got a piece. )))
I once saw the MC change into Tiffany’s uniform, and it was great, and he looked almost like the best girl in the game. ))) I would like a continuation of women’s clothing plus MC. ))) I almost did not notice AI in this update, maybe I did not pay enough attention.
And the NTR route I can not perceive it as NTR. First of all, because the MC has too many girlfriends and stealing one of the two, well, I don’t believe I’m being stolen, I don’t believe the MC loves anyone. I liked kissing with sperm. )) But shit and urine, just disgusting. And of course, the sudden change in the girls' attitude towards MC, it’s like the whole previous game was a schizophrenic MC delusion, and now it’s back to reality and it’s exactly what it was. And as I said, I absolutely do not believe in NTR, too many girls. NTR does not work like that. At least personally for me. ))

Reactions: Bad_boy99

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
It's shit, the MC loses Red and forgets he has girlfriends while they forget they hate Darnel and start doing lewd things with him like drinking bottles of his piss and cum. Because that's what people do!... right?
There is a bit more detail in the actual dialogue but I figure I've got the most important parts in.

I'm surprised you didn't do that route the moment it was released given your tag line
No I mean, I misunderstood your comment I guess ? I know (I've obviously played this route) its poorly written and doesn't make any sense, I thought that you said : NTR is just a side story, something he did to please fans, you know what I mean ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No I mean, I misunderstood your comment I guess ? I know (I've obviously played this route) its poorly written and doesn't make any sense, I thought that you said : NTR is just a side story, something he did to please fans, you know what I mean ?
Lol some crossed wires there, I didn't even register the post you replied to... oops!
(that wasn't me BTW, that was a different orange guy lol)

Though I think I understand why he mistook it for a sidestory, the NTR portion feels like a poorly thought out addition rather than a properly constructed branch of the main game.

Last edited:

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
That's not what PROTAGONIST means. Protagonist is the MAIN character, which is NOT SIDE CHARACTER.
It pains me to read this stupidity.
Y'know their can be more then one main protagonist right?
Its the leading character or "one" of the major characters in a story.
Their can be multiple "Main characters" in a story.
Similar to how gta 5 has 3 main characters you can play as.
Not just one.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Lol some crossed wires there, I didn't even register the post you replied to... oops!
(that wasn't me BTW, that was a different orange guy lol)

Though I think I understand why he mistook it for a sidestory, the NTR portion feels like a poorly thought out addition rather than a properly constructed branch of the main game.
Damn didn't even saw that there was 3 people involved in this convo xd
But yeah it was really bad, and almost no content :confused:

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes