EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ438256.png

Overview
Rinka, a happy and cheerful demon exorcist tanuki, visits an abandoned shrine and gets into trouble by unsealing a body-snatching youkai named Yatsuha. Now it's up to her and the snake deity Nishiki to find a way to save her soul.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-04-25
Developer: Yukiya Konkon -
Translator: 12asdasdasd34
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Clipboard01.png Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through 3 MTL tools: DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT, and in the end either the best result was used or some manual tweaking was done to improve the output. It also was proofread by a forum user Synapse42517gjs so typos should be relatively minimal. (Screenshots show a sampling of the translation)

Full Save?
Included.

Is the game any good?
Rather typical RPGMaker game. The gameplay is slightly different by having a semi-grid based combat.

Known Issues
Some battle messages display number zero instead of enemy name. (Not sure what caused it nor how to fix it.)
Also some images are untranslated and still in Japanese.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Is the majority of this game monster related or is a good bit of it lesbian stuff too? I'm entirely fine with monster scenes so long as I have a good bit of lesbian ones to look forward to.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Is the majority of this game monster related or is a good bit of it lesbian stuff too? I'm entirely fine with monster scenes so long as I have a good bit of lesbian ones to look forward to.
There are no lesbian scenes if you're looking for that.

Yah this is TT2, to here is TT1?
TT1 is a freeware game with a 3 dollar paid addendum:

Demo can be found here (Press on rightmost small image and scroll down) (Untranslated):

Last edited:
Reactions: Kijeryn
Apr 20, 2023
All of but one of the scenes involve some kind of monster, the only one that doesn't is a story mechanical bondage scene

Reactions: Panther Lily

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I've seen this one in the past and love the art and characters. Is it all game over stuff though? Not knocking it if it is, just might give it a pass if it issince I usually like more story involved scenes and game overs as the seasoning on top.

Reactions: Dietro

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I've seen this one in the past and love the art and characters. Is it all game over stuff though? Not knocking it if it is, just might give it a pass if it issince I usually like more story involved scenes and game overs as the seasoning on top.
Only 2 scenes aren't triggered via losing.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes