3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Quickun

Aug 12, 2020
This is a lot better than the OG game, Thirstchasm. That being said, I never got a hang of the dodge roll mechanic and just kinda brute forced my way through the whole game.

This does not work for the secret boss.

TheBroswagonist

Aug 6, 2016
How did you turn off all electricity? I did it only in 2 rooms...
Later on in that floor, you'll destroy the main power generator (you have to in order to reach the boss).

All the lights will go out, and that's your prompt to return to the room and get the scene.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
where are the stairs?
Stairs become visible after you beat the game and "start" a new game+. Basically the game prompts you to save the game and you can continue the savegame which starts a new game... or... alternatively you can enter the name cirno when starting a new game and the stairs are unlocked right from the start. Be warned, the boss is not easy. Beating it is very RNG heavy.

It doesn't matter how you write the name (caps or not).

Other cheats are reimu (new game+), marisa (new game+), link (start with +2 GUTS), zelda (start with +2 WILL), ganon (start with +2 STR) and nook (start with extra 250 cash).

Last edited:

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
Just wanted to note that this thread is in english, but google translate probably changed it to italian for you. Please, make sure to post in english so we wan understand you.

If I interpret your message correctly (from my spanish knowledge), you bought the game for 10$ but the discord link doesn't work?

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
after some hours i fixed errors with gallery save, here's a quick guide:

start up game so permanent.ini in %appdata%/tailbound would create
go to saveeditonline(it worked for me)
upload ur permanent.ini file
find "sexscenes": (after this there will be a bunch of numbers and letters)
remove everything in quotes so it will look like that
View attachment 1521903
(warning! symbols before sexscenes can be different, its fine)
paste in quotes after "sexscenes":
so it will look like that
View attachment 1521905
press download permanent.ini
put it in %appdata%/tailbound

that's it! enjoy

Can you reupload the paste link?

matvej126

Dec 22, 2021
Снимок экрана (443).png
I don't know what to do in this room. And how can I go further? The flow of air prevents me from doing this.

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
Funny that the game containing bestiality lacks the bestiality tag and plenty of threads have the bestiality tag but little or next to no bestiality, or mistagged monsters.
Good little game though.

kagerow

Oct 21, 2019
Extremely fun game, wondering what the next update will bring in terms of new animations/enemies and content, especially as the game seems pretty "complete" so far as you can beat the game and there's content in it!

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
Would you happen to have access to a changelog? I couldn't find one when I bought the game on itchio
no one has access to the changelog because he doesn't even publish it but the only thing I know is that it improves the sex scene and enemies adds whether the game is longer

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
"The $10 asking price will be lowered to $5 on full release, so if you want to be cheap then just hold your horses."
"Due to rampant piracy and low sales ... this will likely be the last build of the game."

Tell people not to buy your game and instead wait for final release, then complain that people didn't buy your game...

Oh, and v0.1.9 (final release) has NO audio, game title still has the text closed beta in it.

edit: So basically changelog is, price lowered to $5, all audio removed from game.
Actual changelog comes with the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes