4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
anyone know how to adjust the game size im going blind here

Nevermind i just have to push f5. Small, Medium And god awful large

Last edited:

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
How do you get across the rope in the pyramid section?
Walk slowly.. and don't get hit by the stone hurled by the hands-monster. Also, upgrade your skill that have a description: walking faster (improve your basic walking/running speed). (also jumping 2 and 3 steps ahead you can upgrade to make your life easier playing this game)
Anyone has a trainer for this game? I tried Cheat Engine (esp.money) but everytime I applied the cheat, it always crashed on me ;_;
I am now on my 2nd play through - the HMD (Hentai Must Die) mode with extremely difficult to kill monsters and limited skills

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the dialogue screen messages overlaps Can't see the texts the 4chan on the first page didn't solve it

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Dammit I always forget something.
Found on 4chan:

Here, drop this into a decrypted Taima Miko data folder and it should fix the word wrapping for items, armors, and skills. Also some spelling and grammar.
This didn't work for me any reason why?

dark_ren

Oct 15, 2017
Found on 4chan:

Here, drop this into a decrypted Taima Miko data folder and it should fix the word wrapping for items, armors, and skills. Also some spelling and grammar.
can someone re upload it seems like the file has been terminate
*New here my bad for my english

Steven123

Jun 2, 2017
Found on 4chan:

The download is down, can someone re-up?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes