RPGM Completed Taima Miko Yuugi [Final] [Unko morimori maru]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 12, 2018
Torrent with this game on anime-sharing (search by japanese title there) is already patched. For better experience you can make font size lesser - just search uncen patch on steam and then go to discord group of guys who make those patches. Then just decript file with uncen+font patch and copy past files with system.rvd and script.rvd from Data folder of the patch to Data folder of the game. And vualya - know text in the game is readable!

BakerBart

Aug 16, 2018
Can someone help me with the pyramids, i cant seem to get past the huge ball that roles down ones you got up a couple of lvles, im to slow and ive already tried jumping forth and back but then i get caught anyway.....plz help

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
great game guy thanks you for making and translating it
i finished it and it was great

grub2

May 4, 2018
the link that has the text fix is dead and it doesn't seem like anyone ever posted a pre-patched version.

TStep80

Jan 14, 2018
Text fix
(sets font size to 12, almost everything are fit now):
1. get on discord
2. go to patches
3. search google disk for "Taima Miko Yuugi"
4. find excel sheet, find name of developer
5. search google disk for developer's name . find folder, download
6. just move Game.rgss3a in game folder on your PC

P.S. sorry for wont sharing file directly, they asked in rules to not do such

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
I absolutely loved playing this game 10/10 for me. But I feel quite depressed about the progression of new game releases. Apparently, Unko morimori maru is making similar but much improved mechanism game (much more features bascially, such as changing clothes, etc) based on two previous games. Below are the images that you guys will be able to see in the future game. I can't wait for the release :D (Images obtained Unko Morimori)
310044 310042

noarin00

May 15, 2019
every time i download on this forum always corrupted can somebody tell me how to fix this?
e 312589

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
I absolutely loved playing this game 10/10 for me. But I feel quite depressed about the progression of new game releases. Apparently, Unko morimori maru is making similar but much improved mechanism game (much more features bascially, such as changing clothes, etc) based on two previous games. Below are the images that you guys will be able to see in the future game. I can't wait for the release :D (Images obtained Unko Morimori)
View attachment 310044 View attachment 310042
hi. did you get the game? i couldnt find the game anywhere. just found it in ci-en dlsite.com but they dont accept my credit card so if you have it can you please help me :)

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
hi. did you get the game? i couldnt find the game anywhere. just found it in ci-en dlsite.com but they dont accept my credit card so if you have it can you please help me :)
Hey! I'm sorry for replying this late.. ;-; To be honest, I have no clue about the solution for your credit card problem o_O But I can help you for getting the latest version of the game. enter the site below (this isn't a perfect solution since you can't get the very latest game but it's better than just staring at credit card acceptance problem ;D.)

After you scroll down a bit on the very first page, you will be able to see the
" (MEGA) - Courtesy of [IMG alt="chucknoris35"]https://ulmf.org/data/avatars/s/78/78251.jpg?1527375295[/IMG] chucknoris35". (just click the underlined sentence then you'll get the mega). But make sure you register unless you won't be able to see the links.
This is how I obtain the latest game of Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 .
Just remember that all the mechanics of the games are mentioned on the first page of the site.
Oh! and make sure you run the game with the Locale Emulator unless you'll get the error every time you run the game without it. and Enjoy the game! (I need to say sorry since my English isn't that good :( But I'll try to explain as clear as possible if you need help.) [Below is the new bosses that will be implemented very soon.] 1577184709063.png
View attachment 495398
I hope your credit card problem be solved soon! Merry early Christmas :) (Oh and remember that you aren't allowed to ask for the link of the game on ulmf (which makes you indefinitely wait for the latest version of the game)

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
wowww! thank you very much i cant tell you how much you helped me :) and dont worry about your english its better than mine. i had the old version but not the october one thank you a lot again for you efford by helping me :)

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Hey! I'm sorry for replying this late.. ;-; To be honest, I have no clue about the solution for your credit card problem o_O But I can help you for getting the latest version of the game. enter the site below (this isn't a perfect solution since you can't get the very latest game but it's better than just staring at credit card acceptance problem ;D.)

After you scroll down a bit on the very first page, you will be able to see the
"Latest version as of 13th October '19 (MEGA) - Courtesy of [IMG alt="chucknoris35"]https://ulmf.org/data/avatars/s/78/78251.jpg?1527375295[/IMG] chucknoris35". (just click the underlined sentence then you'll get the mega). But make sure you register unless you won't be able to see the links.
This is how I obtain the latest game of Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 .
Just remember that all the mechanics of the games are mentioned on the first page of the site.
Oh! and make sure you run the game with the Locale Emulator unless you'll get the error every time you run the game without it. and Enjoy the game! (I need to say sorry since my English isn't that good :( But I'll try to explain as clear as possible if you need help.) [Below is the new bosses that will be implemented very soon.] View attachment 495400
View attachment 495398
I hope your credit card problem be solved soon! Merry early Christmas :) (Oh and remember that you aren't allowed to ask for the link of the game on ulmf (which makes you indefinitely wait for the latest version of the game)
hi do you have the latest version of the game ?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes