RPGM Completed Taima Miko Yuugi [Final] [Unko morimori maru]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Ummm why is the new version only about 200mb and the old one is 400mb ?? Is it ready to play or it's just a patch and i need to install the old one too ?
I did a quick winmerge/compare for you us, and it appears there was some serious in the previous translation. After testing it for 5 minutes or so, it would also appear that the new version is fully functional on its own.

In short, just download the new version and enjoy it. IMO, it's one of the better DLsite games that everyone here should have played at least once.

Last edited:

Keough

Jul 4, 2017
Sup I have love the game the first time I play with it and now I love it again! (sorry for my bad english)

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I did a quick winmerge/compare for you us, and it appears there was some serious in the previous translation. After testing it for 5 minutes or so, it would also appear that the new version is fully functional on its own.

In short, just download the new version and enjoy it. IMO, it's one of the better DLsite games that everyone here should have played at least once.
Omg thank you <3

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Gaiar: only thing doesn't work.... have infinite loop.. can't escape from enemy...

many rpg maker game have this problem

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a penalty for losing? It respawns you earlier in the area, but I've always just reloaded to avoid some BS "never lose to see this" thing down the road.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a penalty for losing? It respawns you earlier in the area, but I've always just reloaded to avoid some BS "never lose to see this" thing down the road.
Based on a little bit of testing I think you lose some portion of money. You also have to respawn with no clothes which makes it a pain

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
but I've always just reloaded to avoid some BS "never lose to see this" thing down the road.
This seems *extremely* unlikely given the degree to which the designers have otherwise gone out of their way to avoid, subvert or outright demolish the usual bullshit paradigms of H-rpgs. This is a game that gives you stat-boosting items for watching the trashmob combat-rape scenes and auto-unlocks the gameover ones of bosses when you beat them ferchrissakes.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Haven't noticed a penalty, but if you get the monsters to cream pie you there are extra items in the inventory which are stat boosters.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I downloaded this years ago but it was pretty...rough around the edges to say the least from a translation/polish perspective. Is the updated thread from a few days ago addressing that? Haven't checked in on this thread in years so not sure if the latest update was a significant overhaul of the translation or if it was something else?

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
I need your help, fellow brother. I have played quite a lot of it, but I stuck at the last dungeon (underground pyramid).

I've learned both double and triple jump, but I still can't walk the path with the rope. Monster always throwing rocks at me, but I can't kill them.

Should I finish the story plot first or what? I really want to complete my H-gallery. Thanks for helping!

ADCSR

Jan 27, 2019
I need your help, fellow brother. I have played quite a lot of it, but I stuck at the last dungeon (underground pyramid).

I've learned both double and triple jump, but I still can't walk the path with the rope. Monster always throwing rocks at me, but I can't kill them.

Should I finish the story plot first or what? I really want to complete my H-gallery. Thanks for helping!
Just hold down the shift key to walk slowly over the ropes and as long as you keep moving the rocks shouldn't hit you.

Reactions: Noobeginner
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the answers. Losing a few coins is fine. I've played a few too many shitty HRPGs, so this is a very nice change of pace.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Just hold down the shift key to walk slowly over the ropes and as long as you keep moving the rocks shouldn't hit you.
Thanks man, I forgot that shift + walk is a thing in a RPGM game because this is one of those game where I actually like.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I downloaded this years ago but it was pretty...rough around the edges to say the least from a translation/polish perspective. Is the updated thread from a few days ago addressing that? Haven't checked in on this thread in years so not sure if the latest update was a significant overhaul of the translation or if it was something else?
Based on looking at the opening the re-translated version is a definite improvement, you can actually read what they're saying instead of just inferring.

Edit: Now you can actually tell what most of the accessories do. Also magic is called mysteries for some reason so its still a bit weird

Last edited:

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
I've replayed everything until the end even the HMD difficulty (ultra hard difficulty level), everything has been translated very well! Even the expression, the items, the skills, and the picture. It was a good game. But now with much better translation, it's a great game! I now understand everything perfectly what they banter about. The interaction between characters is very definitely very engaging, combining dark humor and hunting experience. Definitely recommended for replaying through.
I still remember playing it years ago? finished without hitch but not really reading the story due to not so good translation

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I've replayed everything until the end even the HMD difficulty (ultra hard difficulty level), everything has been translated very well! Even the expression, the items, the skills, and the picture. It was a good game. But now with much better translation, it's a great game! I now understand everything perfectly what they banter about. The interaction between characters is very definitely very engaging, combining dark humor and hunting experience. Definitely recommended for replaying through.
I still remember playing it years ago? finished without hitch but not really reading the story due to not so good translation
I mean you don't really need to know the story to play the game, its pretty easy to infer whats going on by visual alone

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes