RPGM Completed Taima Miko Yuugi [Final] [Unko morimori maru]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I mean you don't really need to know the story to play the game, its pretty easy to infer whats going on by visual alone
Eh it's a different experience. I could watch a movie and probably figure out what's happening based on what I see. But no amount of great directing or cool graphics is going to make up for the fact that I have no idea what the people are saying.

Certain H-games are built on very little dialogue (ex. Sidescrollers, action games). But they are designed with this in mind. Games that were built on character dialogue (most RPGMs/Wolf RPGs) really fall apart as enjoyable or erotic experiences when it's suddenly removed (i.e. by a bad MTL)

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Eh it's a different experience. I could watch a movie and probably figure out what's happening based on what I see. But no amount of great directing or cool graphics is going to make up for the fact that I have no idea what the people are saying.

Certain H-games are built on very little dialogue (ex. Sidescrollers, action games). But they are designed with this in mind. Games that were built on character dialogue (most RPGMs/Wolf RPGs) really fall apart as enjoyable or erotic experiences when it's suddenly removed (i.e. by a bad MTL)
I mean just from the butchered translation and the visuals on screen I could still understand. The story is pretty transparent, the mysterious white haired girl has the same portrait as your sister just with switched colours so putting 2 and 2 together was quite straight forward. As messy as it was you could still tell what the sentence was trying to say, even if each word was a bit bungled

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I mean just from the butchered translation and the visuals on screen I could still understand. The story is pretty transparent, the mysterious white haired girl has the same portrait as your sister just with switched colours so putting 2 and 2 together was quite straight forward. As messy as it was you could still tell what the sentence was trying to say, even if each word was a bit bungled
Right. Nobody is saying that it's impossible to tell what the story was. They're saying that it's unpleasant to play through and not nearly as nice as playing through a good translation where you can get a lot better of a feel for the characters, banter, jokes, and eroge etc.

This isn't even really a contestable point :/
A good translation clearly makes the game better.

Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
Definitely hands down one of the best game I ever played in terms of gameplay and story as well. 10/10 Would recommend anybody to try it out too.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
why is the re translated one smaller is size?
Near as I can tell the older version includes a Chinese translation? Or at least there's an additional subfolder called "cn" in the Data folder; it's by no means large enough to account for the difference by itself though. There also seems to be a large number of image files in it that the re-translated one doesn't have, no idea what's up with that.

ED: looking through them, the extra images seem to be unused RPGM assets and/or from some other game entirely - God only knows why they're there to begin with.

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I keep getting 1 shot by the final boss when shes gets preg
I know it's over a month since your comment but i finaly got my H. SSD back with the game and the WT with all boss today :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Using that u can win naked and preg without problem ;)

here the other boss too for those who have a hard time to beat any of the 5 boss :

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I know it's over a month since your comment but i finaly got my H. SSD back with the game and the WT with all boss today :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy ! ;)
Thanks for your info.

Since you've played through the full game...how does pregnancy work? How do you get it, what does it do, etc?

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for your info.

Since you've played through the full game...how does pregnancy work? How do you get it, what does it do, etc?
Sry mate but there is no Pregnancy in the game it's just a realy high horniness scene or in combat rape scene maybe the next game will have it since the developer talked about it for his next game but nothing realy 100% sure atm (his new game is about half or bit more done atm) ........

I still have a lvl 90 save after final battle in front of the wc (100% CG done) where u can start the hunt for all the special boss again .

Reactions: vt57 and f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Sry mate but there is no Pregnancy in the game it's just a realy high horniness scene or in combat rape scene maybe the next game will have it since the developer talked about it for his next game but nothing realy 100% sure atm (his new game is about half or bit more done atm) ........

I still have a lvl 90 save after final battle in front of the wc (100% CG done) where u can start the hunt for all the special boss again .
Thanks for the reply! Shame there's no pregnancy...but then what were you guys saying about "losing to the final boss when she gets preg"? Maybe I misunderstood that.

Reactions: moemi02

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Shame there's no pregnancy...but then what were you guys saying about "losing to the final boss when she gets preg"? Maybe I misunderstood that.
Yea with the rape mecanism while fighting the pregancy is realy missing in the action :-/

We were talking about
so yea the boss was preg and it is the only moment in the game where there is a pregnancy ....... so no you did not misunderstood that. ;) but it's confusing because the game have no preg system (yea a bit confusing now xD )

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yea with the rape mecanism while fighting the pregancy is realy missing in the action :-/

We were talking about
so yea the boss was preg and it is the only moment in the game where there is a pregnancy ....... so no you did not misunderstood that. ;) but it's confusing because the game have no preg system (yea a bit confusing now xD )
Thanks for explaining!

I can't seem to find the final boss, though. The save games posted all are in the gallery. Where is the final boss? The pyramid? The Golden Demise eyeball boss is there...

Reactions: moemi02

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for explaining!

I can't seem to find the final boss, though. The save games posted all are in the gallery. Where is the final boss? The pyramid? The Golden Demise eyeball boss is there...
The final boss is

For make thing easier here a save just before the last Boss (just go up the stair you're facing ) enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Alright, so the last time I played this, it wasn't translated at all, but somehow I played a decent bit before I got bored. It's one of those rpg games that luckily didn't crash on me automatically till I come across an h-scene ('cause I'm a mac-user and have to use wine for this), so while it was playable enough for a while, the fact that I can't look at a single h-scene blows so I eventually stopped.

Now here we are now around 2(?) years later, with a more translated version, which so far, it's not perfect but at least it's a whole lot better than a lot of mtl games around in this site. While I'm still progressing through the game, I unfortunately still can't see the h-scenes due to an audio error. When I looked at the BGS section, I immediately saw the problem: 4 japanese-named sound files that specifically uses the sex audio. I tried renaming the files, unfortunately that didn't work so I guess I have to get by without the h-scenes. At the very least though, I'm playing this a lot longer than the last time I played it.

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
came (hehe) for the hentai, stayed for the characters and plot

anyone got game recommendations just like this? i can never have enough of this

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes